Ched Evans

mainstand

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Believe it or not, there are plenty people in the world who arn't reckless ****wits determined to drink themselves into incoherency.

But No, No, No, let's all pretend it's alight to get inebriated to the point of not being able to control yourself because it makes you a proper lad. **** right off.

So if you don't drink too much, what causes your incoherency?

The Beloved has sanctioned a whisky purchase, and I fully intend to be incoherent before bed time. But then I'm a well-known star star bleep rant star wit.

Hic.

I have an extremely good friend who is an alcoholic. So good a friend that he has never been able to admit it to me, as he is so ashamed to tell me. I blame myself for that. Anyway, he is presently in control of all his actions. In fact so in control, he is a mentor to other alcoholics ( I get this from other people).

A piece of scum in relation to you craiginastrip ???   

Really. I'm pretty sure there are plenty people out there who have a great relationship with alcohol ie: not using it.

Everyone's young once, so a few people don't ever touch alcohol thats good for them, but the rest of us deserve something horrible to happen to us if we do?

What happens if your kids want to go out for a drink you hope they get raped or hit by a car? stupid ****

I can only presume Craig is trolling. Absolutely no one deserves to be raped. No one. Doesn't matter how drunk they, how short their skirt is or how low their top is they do not deserve to be raped. Anyone of sound mind should not take advantage of a vulnerable person with the intention of forcing themselves on them.

IMO he has been rehabilitated and the state no longer see him as a threat to people. It just so happens he is a footballer. That's his job, he should be allowed to return to it. He probably should go and train with some non-league team until the criminal appeal is heard because the social media witch-hunt will follow him until then.

The case is a weird one and he categorically should not apologise if he sees himself as innocent.

One of the interesting aspects of this case is that the woman had no traces of Alcohol in her body at 2pm the next day. Now if I drank to the point where I couldn't remember or be accountable for my actions I'd still be steaming at 2pm the next day.

Yeah but would that not depend on the individual's build etc. For example women generally being smaller have less of an limit for these things. Also, if she hadn't had any food to soak up the alcohol would that not potentially have an effect on her body being able to cope with the alcohol?

One of the interesting aspects of this case is that the woman had no traces of Alcohol in her body at 2pm the next day. Now if I drank to the point where I couldn't remember or be accountable for my actions I'd still be steaming at 2pm the next day.

It's an odd one the girl had said she was tipsy but not out of control an that she must have been spiked but there was only cannabis an coke found in her system

Yeah but would that not depend on the individual's build etc. For example women generally being smaller have less of an limit for these things. Also, if she hadn't had any food to soak up the alcohol would that not potentially have an effect on her body being able to cope with the alcohol?

So they never even bought her a meal ???  :cry:

So if you don't drink too much, what causes your incoherency?

Post of the century.

It's an odd one the girl had said she was tipsy but not out of control an that she must have been spiked but there was only cannabis an coke found in her system

Sounds like a good night.

I can only presume Craig is trolling. Absolutely no one deserves to be raped. No one.

Not condoning rape but its worth noting that if no human had ever committed rape, none of us would be alive today.

Edited by craiginasaintsstrip

Craiginastrip, we all make stupid comments but your one is of high level. Your penance is an hour up Spinky Den with Larky And Ed101 with FairMaid watching. (For those not understanding.....see Perth Chat). If you survive taht hour, especially over the log with Larky.........you are forgiven :wink:    

I have an extremely good friend who is an alcoholic. So good a friend that he has never been able to admit it to me, as he is so ashamed to tell me. I blame myself for that. Anyway, he is presently in control of all his actions. In fact so in control, he is a mentor to other alcoholics ( I get this from other people).

A piece of scum in relation to you craiginastrip ???   

I consider alcoholics scum, apologies if this is a facist view but I've brought myself up to have an excellent relationship with alcohol so I detest those who haven't. Sorry.

I'm very cultured.

Getting the 3rd one later this year ?

Craiginastrip.....Andy565 is on standby to take you out if you dont retrect your original comment. He is busy in the woods North of Paris for now but beware...he is coming....

Who is he, the guy who posted so much you'd be convinced he had ADHD, or was that slf? I forget.

Edited by craiginasaintsstrip