Scottish Cup Game At Dumfries

glenrothes saintee

Ah. Good spot on unreserved seating. If you buy a ticket can you move to terrace? I was going to buy a few but might leave it for the day. QoS are trying to be helpful but hope they listen to us. We want terracing as fed up with Spl seated grounds. We want original standing and/or seats. Just open up the 'away end'

Are we getting the terrace behind the goal ?

My understanding is (from QoS) that Saints expect 800 fans.IF so only seating open,however IF approx 950 tix sold then terracing will be open.

No cash turnstiles so tickets must be purchased either from Saints or from kiosk on day of game.  Open at 1pm.

Seats are first come pick your seat.

If Barossa and McD have waiting lists for buses, would it not make sense to combine the lists so as to make it more likely than another bus will run?

Just thinking out loud

Aye yer right but whos gonnae run the bus though.

Barossa has been making big losses on the buses this season.too many folk putting there name doon and not turning up.thats why Ye have to pay a deposit and if it's no paid by the deadline the waiting listers get there chance.

Can't speak for mcd but possibly similar.

Where's ancient Saint when ye need him eh ?

How are you getting down SLF, what boozers are we heading to ?

At the moment am on the barossa.they are booked intae the club at the football ground.i fully expect to escape and head tae a booze in the toon.wheres erchie taking ye ? Or are ye getting dropped in the toon centre .

At least 1500...,., that should be a realistic target......get round very one of your mates that is a saintee and bend his ear......half eight our bus is leaving...even a doonhaimer on our bus.......chancers nightclub is hopefully gonna be made open and an unofficial base prior to the game....I will post when I have confirmation.....nice wee toon Dumfries....very like Perth in terms of looks.....but a bit smaller.....plenty of pubs in the town centre......might even get a partisan welcome from the locals which will enhance the atmosphere.....

Quote from QoS in e-mail to me.When you buy an advance ticket it does not guarantee that you will get a seat.ALL tickets are simply match entry tickets.

I need seats for my di

sabled wife and I but if I was a bit younger I would be on the terracing if it is opened.It all depends on level of ticket sales.The initial estimate was 800.Lets beat that.