Alashkert V Saints. Europa League Q1.. 1St Leg, Thurs 2Nd July

It's the website of a particular Armenian tv channel. It is showing the game. Press "watch" on the listings and you'll get it.

Okay dokey, but it looks like I am watching programmes that were on   a few hours ago??   Is it  not live but delayed ? Like our catchup TV  thingy??

It's the website of a particular Armenian tv channel. It is showing the game. Press "watch" on the listings and you'll get it.

Is that your mate who's missed his flight? Hopefully he'll at least see the game still

Edited by dave mc

Okay dokey, but it looks like I am watching programmes that were on   a few hours ago??   Is it  not live but delayed ? Like our catchup TV  thingy??

If you go to today's listings and go down to local time slot 20.33 and click you'll get the programme that's on now

I just click the link and get a page with this weeks dates at top and you can scroll down to present , and there's also a live button top right, which shows the same programme

Thick as phuck.. Found live button.. Jeezo, I wasnae aleways this stupid..  I think I have oit all sorted now.. Probably not though...LAUGH OUT LOUD

That was SaintlyChild I think his name on here is.

I seen on Twitter they will arrive tomorrow but should still make it.

Just been speaking to Alan. He is still at Heathrow ( with another Saintee)  Now departing for Moscow at 23.45pm and should be in  Yerevan by 2pm tomorrow. He's more than a bit pissed off with BA but a few drinks  will be relaxing him  now.

Just been speaking to Alan. He is still at Heathrow ( with another Saintee) Now departing for Moscow at 23.45pm and should be in Yerevan by 2pm tomorrow. He's more than a bit pissed off with BA but a few drinks will be relaxing him now.

At least he's making it.

Met him at the airport on the way to Rosenberg. Seemed a nice guy. Hope he and the rest enjoy the trip!