New Kit launched

Southern Saint

I'd like to know who goes through the catalogue and just points a finger at "home" and "away" kits. 

Standard stock kit that is not exactly worth £40 a top. Nothing special and missed out on offering chances of fans getting involved. 

Should now be looking at other manufacturers for options. 

I believe the reason for the catalouge strip this season was to avoid TTL and more so Campus losing money on the strips. Custom made kit would require a minimum order (likely quite high) to be placed well in advance of launch, where as catalouge kit can be ordered whenever and in smaller, even single digit numbers. 

Edited by sjfc99

Guest ScottMann

I believe the reason for the catalouge strip this season was to avoid TTL and more so Campus losing money on the strips. Custom made kit would require a minimum order (likely quite high) to be placed well in advance of launch, where as catalouge kit can be ordered whenever and in smaller, even single digit numbers. 

As we've previously had bespoke kits it sounds like not enough have been sold to justify it again. That wouldn't surprise me one bit.

If you speak to tfl they will tell you it is them that make all the losses. Charging 40 quid for a stock strip, they will certainly make their money this season. 

If you speak to tfl they will tell you it is them that make all the losses. Charging 40 quid for a stock strip, they will certainly make their money this season. 

The lost a bunch last year. I like this year's kit, but wanted a retro badge on it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ScottMann

Sod all the transfer talk. The best bit of gossip is from the very reliable P&B source who is saying that we'll have a new kit supplier next season. Looks like farewell Joma at last. :mrgreen:

Sod all the transfer talk. The best bit of gossip is from the very reliable P&B source who is saying that we'll have a new kit supplier next season. Looks like farewell Joma at last. :mrgreen:

I still think the quality of the material of the Joma tops is the best we have ever had, especially for playing football. 

It would not surprise me if it was still Joan but without ttl being involved. Just a feeling and not in the know. 

Guest ScottMann

I still think the quality of the material of the Joma tops is the best we have ever had, especially for playing football. 

That makes it even more annoying that their design department is so weak.

It would not surprise me if it was still Joan but without ttl being involved. Just a feeling and not in the know. 

I thought the two went hand in hand but obviously you know much more about the set up than I do. 

I thought the two went hand in hand but obviously you know much more about the set up than I do. 

NO they are just agents. Direct soccer Dundee football nation Edinburgh are both now into him a. Football nation are doing luck east Fife Edinburgh city and another couple I think.  Andy bannerman is Jomas brand manager in Scotland now. 

Auld Joan is a hell of a seamstress, tbf.

I don't know what this phone has against the word joma. :razz:

Guest ScottMann

NO they are just agents. Direct soccer Dundee football nation Edinburgh are both now into him a. Football nation are doing luck east Fife Edinburgh city and another couple I think.  Andy bannerman is Jomas brand manager in Scotland now. 

I don't know what this phone has against the word joma. :razz:

Ah right. That's disappointing to know. Your phone has good taste though!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ScottMann

I think like most supporters I was under the impression that we could have our new white away kit because we could still use last season's yellow strip at the likes of Kilmarnock.

On Saturday though we wore a new yellow kit noticeable by the updated Alan Storrar logo, and because the shirts actually seemed to match the shorts, meaning we really had a new 3rd strip after all .What a missed opportunity to have a totally different new 3rd strip...teal and magenta perhaps! :)

PS - before the 'moaners at the moaners' start, this is just an observation and I know they'd have got slaughtered for launching three strips at once.

I think like most supporters I was under the impression that we could have our new white away kit because we could still use last season's yellow strip at the likes of Kilmarnock.

On Saturday though we wore a new yellow kit noticeable by the updated Alan Storrar logo, and because the shirts actually seemed to match the shorts, meaning we really had a new 3rd strip after all .What a missed opportunity to have a totally different new 3rd strip...teal and magenta perhaps! :)

PS - before the 'moaners at the moaners' start, this is just an observation and I know they'd have got slaughtered for launching three strips at once.

The blue side panels seem to be different too - so yeah, it's a new kit. Unusual to have a third kit that's not available to the fans to buy.