Taxi For Davidson

George Grieve

1 hour ago, Evansabove said:

:lol: get Derek Adams in now and you can really have something to moan about . 
   Here’s a scenario along the same lines as Callum and relegation. 

I’m definitely going to the next couple of games ,Hearts at Home and County away (in fact I’m staying up there again with all the lads following the famous Perth StJohnstone)    ………. unless I get knocked down from a bus today …….. but hopeful someone takes my ashes with them on the train ……. only if I’ve been cremated by next Saturday. 

Now some would prefer it we didn’t stay up so they can tell their pals or come on here ,and say ………see I told you Callum was shit and would take us down ………. either that or you want a bus to hit me ……. one or the two :?

Away back to supporting whichever shower of shite you supported before infecting this forum. Dundee United Mad or Bawarmy is missing you! We won’t!

These same idiots calling for Callum to go . Dissect my posts and come up with that trash :laugh: . 
 It was the village idiot weeks ago when I said Callum wouldn’t get the sack . Then the club gave him money for 8 signings . 
    We’ve needed them with all the players out injured and still he’s picking up points when we should be about 15 adrift of the pack . 
  I’ll say it again who are the club gonna get for the same money who’s won more than Callum . What attacking minded professor will they bring in to keep the WAPwolves at bay . 
   Is there a boss of this club everyone liked as manager  . Alex Rennie , Alex Totten , Del , Owen Coyle , Tommy . Think Wright , Rennie and Totten were the only ones not using it as a stepping stone . Callum certainly isn’t . 
    I honestly think he can still turn this round . If he doesn’t then he’ll of given it a bloody good try considering all the obstacles everyone up the park has had to contend with . 
   We had a good natter on Tuesday going up to Aberdeen and everyone in the motor was still 100% behind Callum . 
   I’m not looking for anyone to agree with me or not . 
    Telling you the way it is :wub:

11 minutes ago, Evansabove said:

These same idiots calling for Callum to go . Dissect my posts and come up with that trash :laugh: . 
 It was the village idiot weeks ago when I said Callum wouldn’t get the sack . Then the club gave him money for 8 signings . 

Cute - you think people read your posts.. bless!!

1 hour ago, Evansabove said:

If he avoids relegation then it’s job done.That’s the aim every season . Everything else that happens , we’re punching above our weight  so just enjoy . 

Yeah - who wanted that money from Europe anyway. Let's just try (and fail) to finish 10th instead. You'd fit right in on the board with such soaring ambition.

1 hour ago, blueheaven said:

Yeah - who wanted that money from Europe anyway. Let's just try (and fail) to finish 10th instead. You'd fit right in on the board with such soaring ambition.

Hindsight is wonderful,how many expected to beat either team? If the board had thrown money about,and we still went out,they’d be castigated.Making the squad stronger for the league is another issue,and they didn’t deliver

2 minutes ago, dave mc said:

Hindsight is wonderful,how many expected to beat either team? If the board had thrown money about,and we still went out,they’d be castigated.Making the squad stronger for the league is another issue,and they didn’t deliver

Galatasaray were on another level. Especially when they could be bothered but Lask were there for the taking and another couple of attacking options would have been enough IMO. 

I genuinely don't think anyone would have castigated the board at all. It would have been recognised as the board backing Cautious Callum.

I love St Johnstone more than you because I accept that we are shite, do the same pish every game, look gutless, clueless and it looks like nothing is going to change anytime soon.

And I go to all the games to shout the team on, knowing full-well it's going to be the same shite again.

It's a very odd point of view isn't it really?

2 hours ago, blueheaven said:

Our first aim had always to avoid relegation. If more people went to games or bought season tickets then maybe Callum would have a bit more to spend . There’s a section about great signings . You’ll note when these signings were made the crowds were up so they could afford to do it . Think the tv deals were a lot better then as well . 
  Different times . 
  Don’t greet to me if the manager is still here next season . 
   Go and do something about it if you ain’t happy . 
 Other clubs fans try to get their managers out . Put your name against it . We can see who the next manager is . Give you a pat on the back . Give all the WAPmafia a big round of applause . 

4 hours ago, Evansabove said:

We’ve needed them with all the players out injured and still he’s picking up points when we should be about 15 adrift of the pack . 
  I’ll say it again who are the club gonna get for the same money who’s won more than Callum . What attacking minded professor will they bring in to keep the WAPwolves at bay . 
   Is there a boss of this club everyone liked as manager  . Alex Rennie , Alex Totten , Del , Owen Coyle , Tommy . Think Wright , Rennie and Totten were the only ones not using it as a stepping stone . Callum certainly isn’t . 
    I honestly think he can still turn this round . If he doesn’t then he’ll of given it a bloody good try considering all the obstacles everyone up the park has had to contend with . 
   We had a good natter on Tuesday going up to Aberdeen and everyone in the motor was still 100% behind Callum . 
   I’m not looking for anyone to agree with me or not . 
    Telling you the way it is :wub:

Get it off yer chest chief . Hope ye feel better now.

1 minute ago, Shibbydoo said:

I love St Johnstone more than you because I accept that we are shite, do the same pish every game, look gutless, clueless and it looks like nothing is going to change anytime soon.

And I go to all the games to shout the team on, knowing full-well it's going to be the same shite again.

It's a very odd point of view isn't it really?

So what you gonna do about it . Except swinge on here . 

2 hours ago, blueheaven said:

What drivel you spout at times dude.are you trying to compete with me ?

I don’t think I could come up with a  pish remark  like yours.

4 minutes ago, Shibbydoo said:

And wtf does swinge mean?

To beat or punish,like you’re doing to the fans not wanting your views rammed down our throats,if you hate the way the club are performing,stop watching them,and leave here, go watch Kelty,your cup team 

Edited by dave mc

11 minutes ago, Shibbydoo said:

You talk a lot of shite. What should I do about it????????

I'll air my views on it with my fellow fans. 

Fellow fans ….. the WAPmafia . 
 Everyone moaning about Callum but doing nothing about it . Swinging about it on here . 
   Every thing I’ve said has happened . Go back check my posts . 
  Do you know what Rub means