St.Johnstone V HIbernian - League Cup semi Final Saturday 23rd Jan

SaintJet

6 minutes ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Are you on the wind up?

Guy has done his time, gone off to uni, done his coaching badges. He is an example to kids who have had an adverse childhood that they can still break the cycle they have found themselves in.

I actually feel sorry that every interview he does involves a comment on having served time.

People can be very unforgiving and judgmental. What hope is there for anyone if that attitude prevails. Not that I’m advocating leniency.

2 hours ago, andrew said:

People can be very unforgiving and judgmental. What hope is there for anyone if that attitude prevails. Not that I’m advocating leniency.

This has to be in the running for quote of the year with the amount of judgmental comments against our own players on this forum :wub:

4 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Are you on the wind up?

Guy has done his time, gone off to uni, done his coaching badges. He is an example to kids who have had an adverse childhood that they can still break the cycle they have found themselves in.

We demand rehabilitation in a broken system and this guy has beaten the odds. You don’t need to like him but you’re views are archaic.

I actually feel sorry that every interview he does involves a comment on having served time.

No iam not on the wind uP. 

I think he is a bit like marmite you either love him or hate him. Me I am not a game of either him nor marmite. 

Yes he has turned himself around,done well so good on him but personally I still can't take to him. 

35 minutes ago, mainstand said:

No iam not on the wind uP. 

I think he is a bit like marmite you either love him or hate him. Me I am not a game of either him nor marmite. 

Yes he has turned himself around,done well so good on him but personally I still can't take to him. 

With you on this one. I applaud him turning things around and all for rehabilitation, but just cannot take to him.

The love fest in the media for him doesn't sit well with me. Shades of Mi*%son at Gr3tna for me.

Martindale has done well no doubt, but the tea boy to manager story doesnt quite tell the whole story of his involvement(s) at Livi. 

5 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Are you on the wind up?

We demand rehabilitation in a broken system and this guy has beaten the odds. You don’t need to like him but you’re views are archaic.

Done his penance to society,fine, what about the families of addicts that are  no longer here as a result of pushers? And seeing  this guy getting the press he is,as if the victims lives mean nothing ?