Scottish Cup 2021/22

ejksjfc

1 hour ago, Shibbydoo said:

Proud of what? A stubborn manager who's leading us down without even trying to change things?

Lose to Kelty and we might just see a change in management.

You think this lot can retain the Cup??

I doubt we will retain the cup, but we need everyone to get behind the team against Kelty. Win the game and it will be a confidence boost before the Dundee game which as we know is one of a long list of must win games

I’m hoping this will be the catalyst to turn our season around. Form is massive in football. We’re going with a big away support.

If we can put in a big performance this weekend, win by a couple of goals, things could change overnight. 

All of a sudden, we go into Dundee with the heads up. 

I also think a Kane / Ciftci partnership could show promise. Ciftci looked very good at moving between the lines and reading the game, with Kane’s ability to win flick ons, seems like Nadir could feed off those on the regular. 

I’m hoping the coaching staff also noticed this. 

44 minutes ago, Shibbydoo said:

Fairdos. But I'm swaying the other way, lose and Callum's job must be at risk. Win, and the agony is prolonged but will ultimately result in us going down.

I can sympathise with this view as I can remember thinking a similar thing when I wanted Stark out. :laugh:

However I think we really need Saints to win this game and get a confidence boost from it, and ideally score a decent number of goals, so that we can go into the Dundee game feeling a bit more positive.

I do think there's a big, big danger of the Kelty game going badly for us, though. They must be really fancying their chances of an upset.

2 hours ago, Pat McGroin said:

I’m hoping this will be the catalyst to turn our season around. Form is massive in football. We’re going with a big away support.

If we can put in a big performance this weekend, win by a couple of goals, things could change overnight. 

All of a sudden, we go into Dundee with the heads up. 

I also think a Kane / Ciftci partnership could show promise. Ciftci looked very good at moving between the lines and reading the game, with Kane’s ability to win flick ons, seems like Nadir could feed off those on the regular. 

I’m hoping the coaching staff also noticed this. 

I agree so why did CD start with May? It pains me to say it but Stevie is done

2 hours ago, blueheaven said:

I can sympathise with this view as I can remember thinking a similar thing when I wanted Stark out. :laugh:

However I think we really need Saints to win this game and get a confidence boost from it, and ideally score a decent number of goals, so that we can go into the Dundee game feeling a bit more positive.

I do think there's a big, big danger of the Kelty game going badly for us, though. They must be really fancying their chances of an upset.

There was no bigger Stark hater than Me

We are no where near the rage I had with him compared to CD

8 minutes ago, Pat McGroin said:

90 mins of “Champions Again Ole Ole” on Saturday then? :laugh:

Away win on Saturday.

3-1 to Double Winners. 

If you’re a positive Saintee ,you’re in the saints end . If you’re a negative Saintee then go in the Kelty end ………….. that way you’re a winner either way and you can join in with the Kelty fans 

14 minutes ago, Evansabove said:

Play the youts . Any of them play well . Put them in the first team . You play badly , you’re crap and just get rid . 

I honestly don't think Davidson has much interest in youth development. He's done very little to bring any young players through, even when we've been doing well. He's too terrified of inexperienced players making mistakes to put them into his team.

2 hours ago, blueheaven said:

I honestly don't think Davidson has much interest in youth development. He's done very little to bring any young players through, even when we've been doing well. He's too terrified of inexperienced players making mistakes to put them into his team.

Does he prefer the older more experienced players to make the mistakes?

11 hours ago, Shibbydoo said:

Proud of what? A stubborn manager who's leading us down without even trying to change things?

Lose to Kelty and we might just see a change in management.

You think this lot can retain the Cup??

Proud of wanting your team to lose,thought that’d be obvious hth

9 minutes ago, Shibbydoo said:

I want change. If that's how it happens - yes I'm proud. 

Proud that I can't watch a clueless manager lead us to 10/15/20 defeats in a row.

Are you proud to bury your head in the sand?

We could get beat every game up to the end of the season and the manager won’t get sacked . Don’t go if it pisses you off that much