Scottish Cup 2021/22

ejksjfc

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, McCarry One Nil said:

Allocation Sold Out already.........?

7 minutes ago, Saline Saint said:

I would keep trying as the link stated no tickets available for our end and that was at Ten past ten,I eventually got one at 10:45,think the fanbase site could be under a bit of pressure 

contacted Kelty Hearts yesterday re the tickets for elderly/disabled for my dad told no seating tickets and if he wants a disabled space there are 2 at the community centre available on a  first come first served basis.  So TV it is. GREAT SERVICE NOT!

Not sure what the Saints allocation was but the link didn't work when it was supposed to and it seems all the tickets were sold as soon as it was fixed. Why do Scottish football clubs always seem to have such difficulties with getting online ticket sales to go smoothly?

There's still tickets available for the home end. I don't see much of an issue with buying tickets for there as long as people aren't going to wave Saints scarves around and act like d**ks.

13 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Not sure what the Saints allocation was but the link didn't work when it was supposed to and it seems all the tickets were sold as soon as it was fixed. Why do Scottish football clubs always seem to have such difficulties with getting online ticket sales to go smoothly?

There's still tickets available for the home end. I don't see much of an issue with buying tickets for there as long as people aren't going to wave Saints scarves around and act like d**ks.

My mates "mistakenly" bought Home End tickets for us..............won't be the only one......not sure what Keltys average crowds are???

19 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Heard we were getting 700, no idea if true 

38 minutes ago, mainstand said:

contacted Kelty Hearts yesterday re the tickets for elderly/disabled for my dad told no seating tickets and if he wants a disabled space there are 2 at the community centre available on a  first come first served basis.  So TV it is. GREAT SERVICE NOT!

In their defence, they were a lowland league team last season and probably had crowds of a few hundred most weeks