Oh when the saints

Mad on saints

35 minutes ago, MySpazz said:

Few pals gone to this tonight.... awaiting their review! 

Liam Craig, Frazer Wright, Benny Rooney, Henry Hall a few of those in attendance......."Good night, brilliant" was the last of the message I got!

Aparantely our very own St Johnstone SLO is in the cast!

Get along to see this show.. you’ll love it… unique… cheesy but Saints cheesy! 
I know up until last night there was a 20 per cent discount, however I can’t help but feel if the ticket prices had been a bit lower it may have encouraged more people to go..

I paid full price and it was worth every penny! So proud of my ‘diddy’ team and it’s supporters … COYS

41 minutes ago, saint-johns-toun said:

looks like im going to miss this sadly, bills and 2 birthdays in july but im glad its getting great reviews.

Yeah so are we. Such a big risk to take. Four professional actors one award winning another in her first professional production. To take a chance on a play when your backing is some daft football fans. Then for us to see reviews coming in four out of five in stage magazine and surrounded on same page by professional productions and they are getting two or three. Nerves at start but what a buzz.

On 6/14/2022 at 10:55 AM, McCarry One Nil said:

Was there on Friday and will be back for the finale on Saturday night. Hopefully the crowd will join in with a few of the chants and maybe some of their own..... :)

Please do audience participation fully welcome and encouraged.

Edited by Mad on saints