Sponsorship 21 / 22.

sixties saintee

1 hour ago, Saintdunc said:

The trajectory is downwards! Everything appears to be spiralling in the direction of a much lower league status. Amateurish is a word that has been used but, perhaps relegation and part-time are agenda items.

In 3 seasons time we could be plying our trade with the likes of Cowdenbeath.

It reminds me of the days when we were near the bottom of the pile.

Perhaps that is why CD is still in a job where, under normal circumstances he would have been on his bike.

Never thought I would here myself think this about a club I have supported and followed for 60+ years, but seeing it, after writing it down here, makes me feel incredibly sad!

I hope I am wrong.

Have you been sniffing something or eating some strange cookies?? That seems pretty far fetched and outlandish if you ask me.

Nobody run an organisation to deliberately fail. 

• 10 months later...
On 7/23/2022 at 1:06 AM, rickardo said:

Heard a lot of story’s of Sponsors not getting what they were promised  basic stuff like signed shirts of the player they were sponsoring. 
This is hitting the club in the pocket big time because the sponsors are all season ticket holders that are saying f u c k it if the club can’t be arsed neither can I . 

A big issue this . Never seen us so amateurish. 

Same again this season . People pay a lot of money for this and it just seems a shambles .