Saints 23/24 Home Kit

Saints11

Still not keen, especially after seeing it in action.

Don't get all the love for them both.

Maybe if the shorts were switched and the yellow band dropped then the blue top would look better.

The all blue makes it look disjointed and cheap, and most importantly, it doesn't look like St.Johnstone.

Blue top, white shorts and white socks. Stick to that then do what you like with the away version.

The away kit is okay but misses the target somehow.

The home and away 93 bukta tops mentioned above were excellent.

As an aside, I often look at Everton kits and think they get it right, and they have again this year.

0_James-Tarkowski.jpg

Blue, white and white along with the correct shade of blue.

Very St.Johnstone.

Although our blue has been better since we dropped Joma and their washed out efforts.

Edited by Gekko

14 hours ago, Gekko said:

Still not keen, especially after seeing it in action.

Don't get all the love for them both.

Maybe if the shorts were switched and the yellow band dropped then the blue top would look better.

The all blue makes it look disjointed and cheap, and most importantly, it doesn't look like St.Johnstone.

Blue top, white shorts and white socks. Stick to that then do what you like with the away version.

The away kit is okay but misses the target somehow.

The home and away 93 bukta tops mentioned above were excellent.

As an aside, I often look at Everton kits and think they get it right, and they have again this year.

0_James-Tarkowski.jpg

Blue, white and white along with the correct shade of blue.

Very St.Johnstone.

Although our blue has been better since we dropped Joma and their washed out efforts.

Completely agree with this. I'm not really getting why people are loving the home kit so much. That said, if the club have actually managed to come out with something that the majority love, I can't complain too much about that.

Agree about Joma using the wrong shade of blue but other than that I preferred them to Macron. They gave us some nice designs (admittedly a few awful ones too) and from what I've bought I think their quality and sizing was miles better than Macron's. The cup final shirt from Macron was the most poorly-made football shirt I've ever had, and the only one I've ever complained to the manufacturer about as it was so bad.

• 3 weeks later...

Couldn't afford the new top last month...Just been to saints direct now.

The home top is now not for sale? And the larger size of the long sleeve away (not sure what I need usually XL or XXL), which is still at pre order is..sold out.

Well I guess that's £60 you ain't getting out of me Saints.

Why in the hell are we so bad at this!?!

Edited by Shaggy Jenkins

On 8/6/2023 at 10:14 AM, Shaggy Jenkins said:

Couldn't afford the new top last month...Just been to saints direct now.

The home top is now not for sale? And the larger size of the long sleeve away (not sure what I need usually XL or XXL), which is still at pre order is..sold out.

Well I guess that's £60 you ain't getting out of me Saints.

Why in the hell are we so bad at this!?!

I have all these St Johnstone shirts for sale - just message me and tell me you bought and I'll refund 25%, and half the shipping cost

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_dkr=1&iconV2Request=true&_blrs=recall_filtering&_ssn=emeliecherie&store_cat=0&store_name=kickinrush&_oac=1&_nkw=st johnstone