Forumers spotted part IV

Davey

I saw Hazel1884 last night in the city (I remember her from her PA days)

Think she had gone to city straight from football training, Who do you play for Hazel?

She was looking good in a old style tracksuit top, football shorts and socks and sneakers.

i was half expecting her to run onto the pitch with the saints today!

Good on you Hazel.

I will introduce myself next time i see you, dont want you thinking you have a stalker!

Think she had gone to city straight from football training, Who do you play for Hazel?

She was looking good in a old style tracksuit top, football shorts and socks and sneakers.

Good on you Hazel.

I will intrigues myself next time i see you, dont want you thinking you have a stalker!

Damn right you did! Brilliant outfit or what! :oops:

It was Shellsuit Friday - had to get the chaviest shellsuit ever...Mines was royal blue, navy blue and lime green..brilliant. Even had blue and green makeup on along with the backcombed hair for the 80s look!:oops:

I unfortunately don't remember that much from the dancing either so less said the better i would imagine!

Good on you Hazel.

I will intrigues myself next time i see you, dont want you thinking you have a stalker!

stalker alert. do you fancy her?

Having seen Hazel on both 'Shell suit Friday'(which I was NOT involved in I might add) and last night I feel it my duty to say that she was looking a hell of a lot better last night! She will also probably be able to remember more of Saturday evenings events!!

Also just remember being introduced to the guy who bought my T in the Park ticket that I sold on here!! haha.

Haha i saw hazel aswel in mill street! Heading to the foundry I believe after having a slight altercation with a women over a primark jacket???

I can't stop laughing at that - my pal took that jacket out, and some mink lifted it from the sandeman but we seen the girl leave with it. Wasn't that it was a cheap jacket, the owner wasn't bothered but it was the principal of it. She told us it was from New Look so we asked to see the label and she was sincerely apologetic! Gypo.

Having seen Hazel on both 'Shell suit Friday'(which I was NOT involved in I might add) and last night I feel it my duty to say that she was looking a hell of a lot better last night! She will also probably be able to remember more of Saturday evenings events!!

Also just remember being introduced to the guy who bought my T in the Park ticket that I sold on here!! haha.

I'm still not forgiving you for taking me to somewhere like you did as our first bar. I felt old and posh compared to some of the people in there!

Under 16 though Hazel, come off it, ya kidder ;)

I didn't actually notice there was a different in price and there was two kids categories, i went to get the money out for £10 and he just stood there saying No. Spotted you last night too!

Well impressed with what i remember from last night!:mrgreen:

I didnt realise it was shellsuit friday! is that an annual event or did you and your mates just decide its an excuse yo dress up and get hammered!

I have no idea who you are!

Shellsut Friday was organised for a friends birthday and a work night out, but the guy that organised it all ended up being in bed on antibiotics so we decided just to go out in it anyway. Good fun. Any excuse for a themed night out!! Next up, Halloween....:mrgreen:

Should of really got you a drink to thank you for that, eh! :?

Come to think of it - yes! haha. T in the Park ticket, day before the gig at pretty much face value??? definitely worth a drink. Next time you are out I will be expecting it now.........:razz:....that's if I can remember what you look like! Sure Hazel has a photo of us all!

Come to think of it - yes! haha. T in the Park ticket, day before the gig at pretty much face value??? definitely worth a drink. Next time you are out I will be expecting it now.........:razz:....that's if I can remember what you look like! Sure Hazel has a photo of us all!

Also seen Joanne losing at bowling on Sunday night! Awooooopapapapapa!:rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Muzz very kindly getting me some grub - shame the pizza had been chewed and the sanwich bitten in half though :shock::lol:

Rickardo, chips, saintkev, wee john, 1884 and so many others it was like a phone book....

Please, next time you see me tell me who you are :)

Ghostie heading for the bog with his fags! :lol:

Can we call them Ciggies please as people might get the wrong Idea. Was very close to getting chucked out.Walked into the bog and 2 or 3 guys we openly puffing away.I was just thinking about sparking one up when the storm troopers ( Stewards ) rushed in and removed the poor bastards. I then reverted to plan A and hid in the cubicle and puffed away like a very naughty schoolboy. And before anybody complains , my nerves were shot to pieces:roll: