Bring a friend to the game Saints v Livi 2nd March

On 2/13/2024 at 8:30 AM, blueheaven said:

I've somehow managed to find someone who wants a ticket, but of course the big issue is that your bring-a-friend can't sit with you if you don't have an unreserved seat next to you. So if you only have one season ticket to use, you're basically asking someone to come along and sit on their own. Not sure it will work in the way it's been done, but hope it bumps up the crowd at least a little.

I still think the club would have been better off using this type of initiative for a more appealing fixture with a better atmosphere (e.g. at home to Dundee or Hearts). I think that way people would have been more likely to have a memorable/enjoyable experience at the game and want to come back.

Are you expecting a full sell out for this game and that’s why u can’t move from your seat to sit with your poor mate. One u putting the through Levins tactics and two letting them sit on there own wow.

On 2/18/2024 at 12:11 AM, saintgscot said:

Are you expecting a full sell out for this game and that’s why u can’t move from your seat to sit with your poor mate. One u putting the through Levins tactics and two letting them sit on there own wow.

They won't be sitting on their own as they're bringing someone else along with them, who our group also sorted out with a free ticket. Thanks for the concern though. 😄

On a serious note, simply moving around the stand and sitting anywhere isn't easy these days as the club decided to take the reserved stickers off the seats so it's impossible to know if seats are taken or not. Was any explanation ever provided as to why the stickers were removed?

I’d prefer Season tickets get stickers back as well but think argument is that technically any seat could be reserved as everyone needs a ticket.

I hear there’s a cash gate in Eadt Stand though, the last turnstyle maybe ? What happens there as presumably they don’t have a method to issue a ticket 

22 hours ago, blueheaven said:

They won't be sitting on their own as they're bringing someone else along with them, who our group also sorted out with a free ticket. Thanks for the concern though. 😄

On a serious note, simply moving around the stand and sitting anywhere isn't easy these days as the club decided to take the reserved stickers off the seats so it's impossible to know if seats are taken or not. Was any explanation ever provided as to why the stickers were removed?

Aye Bev hated putting them on and even more of a pain removing them.

Went to try and get a ticket for someone just now using my season ticket, but wasn't able to. Then looked at the initial article on the official site and it states season ticket holders had to have claimed extra ticket by last Monday!! 🤦‍♂️

Seem bizarre. Surely we should be doing all we can to get as many through the gate as we can for this game.

Edited by Aitchy

2 hours ago, Aitchy said:

Went to try and get a ticket for someone just now using my season ticket, but wasn't able to. Then looked at the initial article on the official site and it states season ticket holders had to have claimed extra ticket by last Monday!! 🤦‍♂️

Seem bizarre. Surely we should be doing all we can to get as many through the gate as we can for this game.

They would be unable to have free tickets available on the system at the same time as for sale tickets.

11 hours ago, Cagey said:

They would be unable to have free tickets available on the system at the same time as for sale tickets.

I am no IT expert, but there would have been some way that the system could be set up so that season tickets holders were able to enter their barcode number and receive a free ticket. Its not as though there is going to be a great demand from non season ticket holders to buy a ticket for this game.

Thankfully our wonderfully efficient SLO has managed to sort things for me.

1 hour ago, Aitchy said:

I am no IT expert, but there would have been some way that the system could be set up so that season tickets holders were able to enter their barcode number and receive a free ticket. Its not as though there is going to be a great demand from non season ticket holders to buy a ticket for this game.

Thankfully our wonderfully efficient SLO has managed to sort things for me.

Get  Bev  in as manager, she would sort the team out.