Saints vs. Rangers 20/04/08

Finners

I want to see Saints win on their own performance, not based on how bad Rangers will perform after that game.

The red card is in the wrong competition unfortunately.Im pleased as we dont want any 'we were beaten cos we had an understrength team'excuses!

Personally. I dont give a toss how we beat Rangers.

Were we to go on and win the cup people will look back and see us as winners. Nobody will care if Rangers were understrengh/tired ect.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cuellar misses the next league game but is available for the cup. Weir misses the cup game but can play in the next league game. As far as I'm aware.

They have Papac, Broadfoot, Dailly and Hemdani who can play at centre back.

Let's hope they rest Cuellar and reunite that famous centre back pairing from November 2006; Hemdani and Papac! They had some diddy called Hutton at right back too IIRC!

I guess Barry and Thomson will play in midfield, since they miss the Fiorentina game? Maybe Hemdani sitting, or Davis in there too? Burke on the right, Naismith left and Boyd up top?

I still remember Roddy bundling Neil Alexander, ball and all, into the back of the net against Livi during our Scottish Cup run in 1999.

Does anyone know how much one of these sections hold, capacity wise at Hampden? I know they'll all differ slightly but it said on official site we've sold initial allocation which is sections I6, I5, I4, I3, I2, I1, G8, G7 & G6. They have released the £18 tickets which states are for section G5. If we fill that are they also willing to give us more tickets e.g G4.

I ask because there's no mention of any others and taking into account segregation depending on where the **** have sold there tickets for.