MoM Awards - Rnd 5 - Dunfermline Athletic (h)

MoM vs Dunfermline  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Savo.At least he looked a bit like he cared.

I know it's a forum and there are always going to be different opinions but how any person can give a vote to the keeper or Kevin James is beyond me.

Both were SHITE,really shite.Fuxake how can you give a MOM award to anybody from a defence that lost three goals.:oops:

I thought he played okay today!

Gary Irvine? Fair enough he wasn't flying into tackles and completely missing them, but he wasn't doing much else by way of defending either. I like Irvine, I know he can be a good player, but I'd have Anderson in there as soon as possible to tighten that defence up. Irvine is good at supporting the right midfield, but we don't need another player getting forward as much as we need to stop leaking so many goals. We need Irvine to stay back, stay in position and defend well. He's doing none of that. I lost count of the number of times Rutkiewicz had to move out of the centre of defence today because Irvine was nowhere to be seen. He was by no means the worst player today but I think Anderson could do a better job defensively.

Actually think the score would have been even more embarassing if it hadn`t been for James who along with Savo & Millar were the only guys in the team who looked interested today. If the rest put in half the effort that Savo did we may have at least competed so he is my MoM.

Chris Millar -once again- he looks our best player week in week out-splays passes into attacking areas-some intercepted and most create chances-even if its from side to side.

As for the young keeper - he is learning the hard way and to be honest it needs the 10 guys in front of him to get the ball away before it reaches him.

like to see us play a sweeper in behind the back four.

Iknowe others dont agree but i thought the two kevs were ok today but they have no confidence in a keeper who has no confidence in him self, in all the years i have watched saints(40 odd) i have never seen a keeper more scared to come of his line.He has to be dropped and get some coaching and confidence before he will be no 1 keeper, only when main is back will we see how good the two kevs are.As for mom it is really hard when we were so bad only four players deserve a mention in my book they are two kevs , savo and millar, , as ive said some will not agree(ghostie) but for me big kev was solid and might have been worse without him, so he shades it over millar who faded away in second half , and savo who never gave up.

james

defence looked crap but thought he held it together, the best he could

ARE YOU AN ALCOHOLIC OR JUST DRUNK WHEN YOU TYPED THIS?!?!?!?!

James was gash and double gash. Everytime the ball went into our half he, AGAIN AND AGAIN, makes it his mission to header every ball. He was caught in possession and past the ball as it came forward the whole game. Even at free-kicks and corners EVERY ball went to him, then he moaned like a little girl when he got no-where near the ball. Best dropping him and also Sheerin. Simply not good enough. Sheerin hit too many hospital passes all game and was faster running off for the substitute than anywhere else the whole game

MOM - No

Liability - Defo Yes

I take MOM as achieving higher than at least 7/10 for the game. Nobody even attained a 6/10. The best out of a very very very bad bunch was McCaffrey - thought he warmed up really well.

dan smith for me,

he chased the ball with lots of pace at times, and made forward runs in simmilar fasion to the way stanic did although his crossing wasnt his strong point

what was it with the crossing today? did we miss the likes of hardie to head the ball or were they all bad balls?

should have had peaso on from start at expense of craig, can only say this after the game, before i would have started craig