Four and twenty blackbirds

Baked in a pie.

When the pie was opened,

The birds began to sing

WE HATE DUNDEE OH WE HATE DUNDEE

WE ARE THE DUNDEE... HATERS

Always a winner. The "away in a manger" one is also a particular favourite of mine, and hey, it's not far to Christmas!

Think I'm still drunk.

Brilliant coverage in the PA again today , Gordon you are a star , every saintee in perthshire should know about this by now.

The PA has also give a lot of extra exposure to the Weareperth forum so hopefully we will get more and more saintees looking in and signing on. That will help get the message across to a wider support on any future plans.

Great story on the Edinburgh saintees thread , Mathers is opening at 10 am for saintees fans and putting on some free scran. If any one fancies a detour on the way to EEP I am sure you would be very welocme.

Saintees here ,saintees there

Guest Mongy Max

Well done GB for all the effort and also the massive effort from everyone involved who is encouraging their mates/family to come along too - outstanding! Gutted I can't make it, I have become a part timer, work gets in he way! I'll be their in spirit though!

Can we have a photo thread after the match for those who can't make it and those who want to relive it!

GINGER BAKER'S REBEL ARMY, WHO WHO, REBEL ARMY has to be the first chant of the day!

Saints Crowd Prediction: 2104 - roughly!

Hi there

Just been reading this thread and think it's a brilliant idea to bring along a huge away support to our game tomorrow. Hope ye have a great day (but not that great!).

Mon the Pars! :D

Buffy x

**** ur pars :)

u guys should do the same next time u find urselfs at perth, would be good if it became some kind of tradition between the two teams.

get inspired by ginger and achieve the same on dumfs forum ,

cya tomoro!

c'mon ye saints

Little known probably forgotten fact , the Wendy Who saints fanzine did a poll of the 80's covering a host of topics one of which was best ground visited in the whole of the 80's .

Top was East End Park with 21% , 2nd was Somerset with 11% and 3rd was Starks Park with 10%.

The stadium has changed a bit since then but obviously a lot of saintees in the 80's had it down as their favourite day out. We used to have a right good sing song there , and I remember on one occassion us filling the terracing and DUFC having to open behind the goal as we had so many there.

Here's hoping that tomorrow's memories makes it a favourite away venue for a whole new generation of saintees (Dens excluded off course).

Saintees here ,saintees there

Was down in Dunfermline today and had a look inside the ground (as they had left the gates open) .....Nice sunny day and the pitch looks very good - staff (said) they will be shocked if more than 2000 Saints fans pack into the away stand......but pleasantly chuffed if there is-as it would be a good pay-day for all at the club.