Massive blue and white away day army

Ginger Bakers rebel army

A MASSIVE thanks from me to everyone who is making this happen.

It's all about having a good day out and bringing back 3 pts. I good win and a good display will encourage more saintees back as we push for promotion.

Del will have the team fired up for tomorrow ,16 pts out of 18 which easily could have been 18 out of 18 is great going .There has been a real buzz of excitement about this thread and tomorrow it is our turn to make a difference and be that 12th man.

With the best player in the league yet to kick a ball this season and a team that is now believing in itself having taken on board the messages re work ethic the optimisim we had at the start of the season is back in abundance and we can kick on and kick ass.

Lets all go PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Happy "All Saints Day" to everyone.Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! It aint half a chilly morning but the sun is shining and the weather is set fair.To all you forumers that can,t make it, get yourselves online at 3pm and see if you can get your own "Massive blue and white at the computer day".Hope everyone has a great day and with a wee bit of luck we'll come back with 3 points.As has been said before , lets get right behind the boys regardless of the score .Win lose or draw, lets give ourselves something to remember in the years ahead.

One last thing.Lets all behave ourselves as much as is possible today.Be safe and have fun.............................:D

WE'RE BLUE, WE'RE WHITE, WE'RE F*CKING DYNAMITE...................

Morning all saintees wherever you lay your head.

I am so excited (as the song goes) ,absoloutely convinced there will be over 2,000 of us today.

Deafining noise and a colourful spectacle. We all need to get behind the team from start to finish and lets all be there at the end to applaud them off the pitch.

I went up to Muirton one day in the year

To see the saints play

My intentions were clear

We beat Glasgow Rangers and gave them the blues

From now till tomorrow the saints shall not loose

And it's only never ,only never no more

Will St Johnstone be beaten

No never no more

Morning all saintees wherever you lay your head.

I went up to Muirton one day in the year

To see the saints play

My intentions were clear

We beat Glasgow Rangers and gave them the blues

From now till tomorrow the Saints shall not loose

And it's no nay never no nay never no more

Will St Johnstone be beaten

No never no more

Thanks for all the effort Ginger just corrected the words to the song - pedantic as ever