MoM Awards - Rnd 16 - Ross County (h)

MoM vs Ross County  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Rusty was solid; Hardie put in an aggressive and important shift in the middle; Savo -as always- worked his socks off up front; Samuel looked really classy when he came on; Sheerin's determined run and cross to set up winning goal was great. But my vote goes to Millar. Involved in just about everything today.

Went for Hardie, either him or Rusty. Millar put in a decent shift, but got caught fannying about a few times as well when he really should have got rid of the ball. I know his strength is not wasting a pass and ball retention, but sometimes you need to get rid of it instead of dancing around on the edge of your own box.

He misses the trip to Clyde, doesn't he?

A few others are sailing very close to the wind, as well.

I'm sure Radford has already informed us that it will be the scumdee match.

Found it....

For some reason, the way it works up here is that if you go through the points barrier, you serve your suspension 14 days afterwards, so a booking in either of the next two matches would rule Ruti out of the derby (as we have a free weekend following the Clyde game)