#27 - 14/02/09 - Livingston (h)

sjfc.spl.09-10

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First saintees home game of the season for me tomorrow, pretty confident of a win and a well needed kick up the arse for the title push.

have to go with natural width tomorrow, get the ball into homer, reckon he will be on a high after getting that one against the teuchters. Jacko needs to start alongside him too, still think they will be a proven partnership come the end of the season.

For me;

Main

Irvine Ruti Caff Gartland

Swanks Mooner Morris Craig

Homer Jacko

Subs Mclean, Ando, Sheerin, Samuel, Peaso

Sheerinho as an impact sub if needed, the man still has magic in that left peg

MON THE SAINTEES

Please let it be 4-4-2. We proved twice in two weeks that 5-3-2 or 3-5-2 results in chaos. Del owes nothing to Garters. If he doesn't rate him above Caff, he shouldn't start. No daft formations just to include one player who's using us a stepping stone. Club over all.

5-3-2 was not just an attractive option because of fitting gartland into the team. it rid of us several problem positions namely left back and right mid and let us utilise 3 of our accomplished central mid players in the one team. OK morton wasn't a win and the first half at county didn't go well but i dont think we should rule out a return

For me;

Main

Irvine Ruti Caff Gartland

Swanks Mooner Morris Craig

Homer Jacko

Subs Mclean, Ando, Sheerin, Samuel, Peaso

Sheerinho as an impact sub if needed, the man still has magic in that left peg

MON THE SAINTEES

So you reckon that Chris Millar will go from being in the starting XI for more or less every game all season, to not even in the squad? That is highly unlikely.