New Strip For Next Season

sideshowbob1974

Can saints wear next seasons (2010- 2011) kit this seasons ( 2009-2010) kit like liverpool did on sunday

That was Liverpool's 2009/10 strip with Carlsberg in Chinese to celebrate the last home game of their partnership. Liverpool's 2010/11 strip is completely different and they will be sponsored by Standard Chartered.

Little effort from me, although Wimpey's brand guidelines would never allow it to happen! Just used a couple of generic tops from the Joma site, but wouldn't be too upset if something like this was used.

I liked the yellow/black away top that we had back in around 1999/2000, and think it would be something a little bit different compared to the last couple of years away efforts, whilst still keeping with our unwritten "we must have a yellow or white change strip" rule.

saintsf.jpg

I agree the home should be simple, blue and white, possibly some gold, but not outlandsih.

Away is different, I would love to see Joma push the boat out with it, since we will only have to wear in 12 times a season realistically.

Little effort from me, although Wimpey's brand guidelines would never allow it to happen! Just used a couple of generic tops from the Joma site, but wouldn't be too upset if something like this was used.

I liked the yellow/black away top that we had back in around 1999/2000, and think it would be something a little bit different compared to the last couple of years away efforts, whilst still keeping with our unwritten "we must have a yellow or white change strip" rule.

saintsf.jpg

I would buy the home one.

saintsf.jpg

Can you tell us what site you got them on. We have a deal for the boys teams I run with a company for Joma kit next season and the yellow strip is what we were looking for, there isn;t one like that in the catalogue or on the joma europe website.

Can you tell us what site you got them on. We have a deal for the boys teams I run with a company for Joma kit next season and the yellow strip is what we were looking for, there isn;t one like that in the catalogue or on the joma europe website.

I thought the images were from the Joma website, but I've just spent ages trying to re-find them and I'm totally lost! I have no idea...it was definitely an online catalogue of their teamwear options.

It was just a quick Google search that sent me to the site, and I could have sworn that it was the Joma europe site, but apparently not.

Sorry I can't help more!

I thought the images were from the Joma website, but I've just spent ages trying to re-find them and I'm totally lost! I have no idea...it was definitely an online catalogue of their teamwear options.

It was just a quick Google search that sent me to the site, and I could have sworn that it was the Joma europe site, but apparently not.

Sorry I can't help more!

Cheers I suspect it was Joma USA,