Airdrie v St.Johnstone..9/5/09

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary Irvine is suspended on Saturday. It was a printing error in the SFA Suspensions list last week.

I think that has to be viewed as positive news, as it means he'll be available for the start of next season, if he is a Saints player.

some of todays rags have swindon down as showing an interest!!!! mmmmmmmmmm st.johnstone in the spl!!!! or swindon?? i know which one id pick, but hey! im not gary irvine!!1

does this mean del is incorrect to be giving him his swan song at Airdrie?

if so does it make u happy that Del is incorrect?

Playing according to PA today.

I expect;

McLean

Anderson Gartland James Kinniburgh

Millar Moon Morris Swankie

Savo Samuel (or Homer)

I expect to see Doris at Some stage and possibly one of the younger ones.

Kevin James has asked not to be involved tomorrow according to the official site, as he doesn't want to take the risk with several other clubs already showing interest.

Rest of the team news is Gary Irvine serves a one match ban while Liam Craig and Kevin Rutkiewicz are one booking away from a suspension which would see them miss the start of the SPL campaign and won’t be risked.

Martin Hardie and Paul Sheerin are nursing knocks and late decisions will be taken on their involvement and it is likely that reserve goalkeeper Euan McLean will be rewarded for his patience during the bulk of the campaign with a start in tomorrow’s game.

Kevin James has asked not to be involved tomorrow according to the official site, as he doesn't want to take the risk with several other clubs already showing interest.

Rest of the team news is Gary Irvine serves a one match ban while Liam Craig and Kevin Rutkiewicz are one booking away from a suspension which would see them miss the start of the SPL campaign and won’t be risked.

Martin Hardie and Paul Sheerin are nursing knocks and late decisions will be taken on their involvement and it is likely that reserve goalkeeper Euan McLean will be rewarded for his patience during the bulk of the campaign with a start in tomorrow’s game.

Gary Irvine's ban doesn't come into play until next season, Del told him it would be the Airdrie game so he went all out against Morton.

I'll be delighted to see Ando get a game tomorrow, providing it's his last and that he is punted thereafter. :D

i wish folk would get off ando's back, ok he mucked vs qos but we've won the league now and he's been great when we've had to call on him before - he's still a young lad too, I should hope he will stay at the club for a wee while longer at least!

i wish folk would get off ando's back, ok he mucked vs qos but we've won the league now and he's been great when we've had to call on him before - he's still a young lad too, I should hope he will stay at the club for a wee while longer at least!

Ando is our most naturally gifted centre back. All he needs now is the experience, confidence through a run in the team and faith shown in him from the gaffer and fans. He will be in his element in the SPL if he gets the chance through injuries ect.

100% agree! folk go on about liam playing out of position all season-at least he's playing. Ando is lucky to be on the bench then when he does get on it's not his favoured position of cb.

I rate Ando highly(higher than Caff) but i wouldn't be surprised if he left this season, due to lack of games or Del doesn't fancy him.

I know i am agreeing with 101 here but that doesnt mean i want rid of Del!