Airdrie v St.Johnstone..9/5/09

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/scottish_sport/287958/St-Johnstone-3-Morton-1.html

KENNY BLACK plans to ply St Johnstone with champagne to help his own side's survival bid

Black joked: "We'll be filling the fridge in the away dressing room with booze next week and St Johnstone are welcome to wire in - even before the game!"

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As has been said, I don't think we can change things about too much out of respect to County. We'd be raging if roles were reversed. In saying that, I'd really like to see Kevin James get the opportunity to play and Doris as well.

Not sure what the suspension situation is but I know Gary Irvine is out and guys like Caff, Hardie and Craig can't be far off a ban, so may get left out.

Stuff the Staggies, we have to look after ourselves. This is business. James can GTF. If Del feels the bairns will gain hunger by whetting their appetite that's what he should do. He shouldn't pick a team to please either rivals or fans. His job, despite becoming awfy safe, has just become awfy hard.

Would going in fancy dress as a Mexican be a little insensitive?

Defo thinking of going fancy dress.

Anyone getting the Choo Choo, could use it as the Champions Express Train L O L

Good luck on the train.I would suggest going as Jesse James as its wild west country through there.Although you should be ok with a rendition of "Dolly Partons tits".

We will field our strongest possible starting line-up (within reason) as the league rules probably require it particularly given the situation between Airdrie and County. Moreover being the consumate professional Derek McInnes will want to beat Airdrie in any case.

It's always nice to beat Airdrie! :laugh:

We will field our strongest possible starting line-up (within reason) as the league rules probably require it particularly given the situation between Airdrie and County. Moreover being the consumate professional Derek McInnes will want to beat Airdrie in any case.

It's always nice to beat Airdrie! :laugh:

we can field any team we like, regardless of other teams situations

James can GTF. QUOTE]

Are you joking?? James has been a credit to the club on and off the pitch, great proffessional, and for me the look on his face at Hamilton that day will always stay with me

James was a good player for us and I would like to see him play one last game for the club

Looking forward to this game. Big Kev should come on for the last five mins. We owe it to Ross County and the away support to do a professional job playing our best team and thrashing Airdrie. If we were in County's position we wouldn't want the team in our position to treat it as a bounce game like we did against Clyde the year Killie went to Div 2.

Love the face masks idea.

if peazo is fit i think he should be in the plans also I read the programe from yesterday and it said Gary Irvine has played in every game since arriving at the club is it time for the boy to get a rest

Irvine is suspended next week anyway so he will get his well earned rest.:)

Hindsight is magic.

Irvine is suspended, so Ando will slot in there.

I think we should give the Rangers lad a run out, but start with Rusty and Caff and Main in goals for his 350th appearance (!!!!). Midfield should be Swankie on the right, Sheerin on the left, and Moon and Morris in the middle. Hardie's taken a few knocks and should be given a rest. Plus, Swanks has done well against Airdrie.

Up front should be Sammy and Savo, with Reynolds/Doris getting a run out. James and Garters should make cameo appearances.