They've arrived... You got yours yet?

PERTHPOWER

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought the first dd payments were not due till July 1st!! that is the case with mine anyway!!

In which case, VERY cheeky gits!

Unless my dad put a deposit or something in, I don't know. I just found a receipt from saints in the hall for £19.20 and that was about equivalent to what a DD of £170 would be if paid over 9 months with 30p's worth of interest per month. :neutral:

In which case, VERY cheeky gits!

Unless my dad put a deposit or something in, I don't know. I just found a receipt from saints in the hall for £19.20 and that was about equivalent to what a DD of £170 would be if paid over 9 months with 30p's worth of interest per month. :neutral:

Is it not the case that he missed the cut off for Direct Debit applications so they took the first month manually?

Edit: If Lark is correct that the first Direct Debit payment comes out on July 1st, then your application would have to be processed by 16th June of June as part of the Direct Debit Guarantee requires 14 days notice.

• 2 weeks later...
I was at McD today at 10.00 renewing my ticket.The guy in front of me was

renewing his and ordering one more adult and a junior so that was a grand in

about 5 minutes!

We renewed 1 parent/child, bought another and 2 extra kids ones, just over £500 up on last years spend for us :?

It'll be worth it though! :D