MUZZ

fooking dire crowd by the way. have our fans finally accepted we are nothing but mid table 1st division standard.

CAN U BLAME THEM?

:evil:

no cant blame them reality is settling in.

it was baltic today.new the crowd would be low.the football is better this season but you just never know what you gonna get.

keep the faith

Watching St. Johnstone makes me depressed, stressed and very disapointed :cry:

Having so many chances and not finishing them and going down 1-0. Its the same all story, we should of won this should of won that, i can understand why people arnt coming back but i will still turn up and make the effort to go to the away games. Mon The Saints 8)

How was the weather, did the snow stay away?

20 quid plus food and drink and parking and a programme to sit in freezing conditions, for 90 minutes, sometimes other options will look appealing if the side isnt winning.

Its not an excuse but these days people all want value for money and the desire to get out and support your local team isnt as hardcore with the perth and surrounding area folk.

How many did we take to the cup final a few seasons ago?

talking of REAL fans.........according to the PA The real Saints fans are the ones who give their point of view in the paper twice a week.Nothing against these guys but I am sure I am a real Saints fan!!!!!

Aye, but is there room for a photo of your napper on the back page though? :lol::wink:

I managed to twist it so that we were all there, therefore adding at least 3 to the gate.

Ourselves and the Jeanie are not included in the crowd figures as we didn't come through a turnstile. However, there is a sure fire way of overstating the crowd for future reference!!!

Ourselves and the Jeanie are not included in the crowd figures as we didn't come through a turnstile. However, there is a sure fire way of overstating the crowd for future reference!!!

Surely we are?! There's a crowd in hospitality every week, surely they count towards the attendance?

No, as the club only recognise those coming through the turnstiles on their system (at least from what I can remember from my days as a programme seller/ 50-50 seller and enquiring about the crowds at the time.

Watty will be the man to answer the question being the turnstile guru!!!