Buy the New Kit

Tarvie

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saint-Markperth. Your post is an exceptionally well put together piece and clearly you have put a great deal of thought into it. I'm sure that Frank's staff will look forward to confirming what he asked me to post on his behalf.

For the benefit of our respectful forumers. Frank is travelling to collect the tops and he will call me from home to confirm that he gets what he has been told he's getting.

I'm sure that most of you will appreciate that Frank and his staff are fed up of being asked questions which they cannot answer. Hence please do not call. They cannot confirm the availability of stock until it has been received and counted.

Saint MarkPerth also wish to praise your intellect. It must be great to know a bell-end without having met the person.

I'm sure that most of you will appreciate that Frank and his staff are fed up of being asked questions which they cannot answer. Hence please do not call. They cannot confirm the availability of stock until it has been received and counted.

Saint MarkPerth also wish to praise your intellect. It must be great to know a bell-end without having met the person.

They may be fed up with it, but I'm afraid that is their job. Because nobody knows you from Adam, they are entitled to not take your word for anything posted on the forum. I'm not questioning what you said as it may well be true, merely stating that if someone wants to call Campus, they are entitled to do so.

I swear you are a ****ing knobber - you do my head in. In your little bubble everything you say is gospel. You are telling us not to call a shop that we want to buy something from until you tell us to .... Why do we bother

I actually called the shop half an hour ago and was advised that I should call back in the morning and tehy would know then about stock. Staff were fine about it.

Saintkev if you really want the sponsors name off nip into one of the transfer shops they will have transfer remover which should lifts it off, but it may leave mark.

The girl at Campus not long off phone to me, I had ordered the full Home and Away kits( tops, shorts,socks) for the wee lad, but only the Home top and shorts are there for me to collect tomorrow. They don't know when rest of order will be in. Frank is definitely receiving a raw deal from Surridge. Hats off to Frank for travelling to collect what was made available to him.

Got a call from Frank about seven, to say my top was ready for collection... Good times!!!

Good times indeed, Larky.

Tops will be on sale tomorrow morning and I'll try to provide another update tomorrow morning. Remember you can also get names/numbers/logos added to your shirt. Ask in store for more details.

Peace and love xxx

Good times indeed, Larky.

Tops will be on sale tomorrow morning and I'll try to provide another update tomorrow morning. Remember you can also get names/numbers/logos added to your shirt. Ask in store for more details.

Peace and love xxx

Beaten to the announcement! :wink:

Did campus have a lot of stock in on sat or was it mostly for people who ahd preordered a top from them?

They had approxmately 350 customer orders and received significantly more than that. They presently have "fat b@stard" sizes left and little else. They placed another order this morning - first opportunity since collecting the first order - and hope they will be in store soon. Best to order your strip in store to avoid disappointment. 01738 639456

There is still good availability on most items of training gear.