#03 - 22/08/09 - Celtic 5-2 Saints - SPL

Despite the threat of the Calton Crusaders, it'll be good to be back in the big time on Saturday. Have enjoyed the trips to Dingwall, Dumfries etc... in the last few years but after seven seasons in the First Division, it's no bad thing to be heading back to some old haunts.

Seems like it's gonna be a bit of a job just getting to the game but hopefully we just do ourselves justice and then we can focus on Hearts. A bit defeatist but we won't take anything from the match and if Celtic click then it could be a heavy loss. I think McInnes' 4-3-3/4-5-1 gives us a bit of scope for threatening them but also beefs us up in midfield. Assuming Millar isn't available, Sheerin and Hardie offer different qualties but I think he'll go with the physical offering of the latter, with Samuel up front on his own.

Word on the street, as Aitchy would say, is that we've only shifted around 400-500 tickets so hopefully everyone will be able to get a decent view and at the same time there will be a decent atmosphere amongst the Jody Morris Loyal in the away end, even allowing for the stewards, who are meant to be dreadful.

Also, you never need an excuse to show this video...

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to see Sammy on from the start running at them in central position

I think that is vital. get Sammy running at Gary Chuckle. They dont have a great deal of pace at the back. With Savo and the Doc's dodgy first touch anything played into them is likely to come straight back. Over the top and get them turning. Sammy and Fil could have some fun if we get enough of the ball

"Despite the threat of the Calton Crusaders"

There's no place for this rubbish on here.

Leave that crap to P&B!

I think it is a case of tongue firmly in cheek from Radford..:wink:

Anyway will you and the rest of the Morayshire Mahrisis be in attendence. I was hoping you could nullify the CC with your mystic Hindu teachings:laugh:

I really wish I was going now! Hope everyone has a fab day out and a good result - i'll be with good old Geoff in the pub for this one!

We have plenty to be positive about and we don't expect 3 points so no pressure - a good team performance with effort and the fans will be happy looking forward to the Hearts game.

Mon the Saints - lets get in about them!

For anyone who is going on the Dunkeld Road Supporter's Club bus tomorrow.

I just found out it's leaving at 12:00 rather than 12:30 due to the roadworks just incase anyone doesn't know!!

Here to help. :D

One bus will leave at 12pm and go via frb, it is hoped that the other bus will leave early too , but have to consider anyone who is not aware of time change at this late notice!!

Can't wait for the game. Not looking forward to walking through minksville to get to the stadium. Back in 1998 cup final at celtic park I took my gameboy for the bus over. Left it on the coach for the actual game and some glasgow scum broke into the bus and stole it. I want revenge!

Saints have not lost an SPL match in 7 years so I think Saints are the favourites going into the game. ha .

Seriously think there will be an upset here. Deuchars miss last week will make him more determined.

MON THE SAINS!

Can't wait for the game. Not looking forward to walking through minksville to get to the stadium. Back in 1998 cup final at celtic park I took my gameboy for the bus over. Left it on the coach for the actual game and some glasgow scum broke into the bus and stole it. I want revenge!

Saints have not lost an SPL match in 7 years so I think Saints are the favourites going into the game. ha .

Seriously think there will be an upset here. Deuchars miss last week will make him more determined.

MON THE SAINS!

Tibo cafe in Duke Street for a drink then short walk to game. Savo lone striker up front flood midfield, and out pass them.

Man of match Jody Morris and a 1-1 draw.

I a reverse of normal logic can those of you watching a live-stream, text us at in the ground, we've got restricted view seats and won't always know the score.

C'mon the Saints