If you could improve one thing at McD?

TheYellowBox

Lads

We have been in the stadium a few years now. What do you think of it?

Has it been a successful move.

I used to love it when we first went there but now think its a bit rubbish. Looks dated from the outside and we built it too big. The atmosphere is dire in it.

I would favour a move to a smaller stadium, maybe 5-6,000 to try and get a wee bit of atmosphere back in the ground.

Would like to stand and have a men only stand so the idiots can go in that and shout their bile and bite their knuckles.

Who is this guy men only.... you want a law suit dude

Lads

We have been in the stadium a few years now. What do you think of it?

Has it been a successful move.

I used to love it when we first went there but now think its a bit rubbish. Looks dated from the outside and we built it too big. The atmosphere is dire in it.

I would favour a move to a smaller stadium, maybe 5-6,000 to try and get a wee bit of atmosphere back in the ground.

Would like to stand and have a men only stand so the idiots can go in that and shout their bile and bite their knuckles.

Good idea, having a men only section, us woman don't know what we are talking about anyway.

In fact we could have a woman section, where we can all have intelligent conversation about how men are animals, new fashions and make up.....

You know fine well that you are going to get a reaction from this post...:roll:

Edited by mogs1968

Good idea, having a men only section, us woman don't know what we are talking about anyway.

In fact we could have a woman section, where we can all have intelligent conversation about how men are animals, new fashions and make up.....

You know fine well that up re going to get a reaction from this post...:roll:

Correct Mogs , this eejit is a male chauvinist pig.

with apologies to pigs

I'm on your side. x

You know fine well that you are going to get a reaction from this post...:roll:

Told ya ..........soupy fooking nugget ! :roll:

I try to tell my self to ignore the trolls, but this guy has some merit, in the purely comedic sense. As if Alf Garnett was able to work a computer.....

I too find him funny and so fooking annoying at the same time,can't help myself reading his posts :?

In an UN-real world, I'd love to see the corners filled in and the multi colour system changed to blue seats only, with "PERTH" written from white seats in the away stand and "1884" in the Ormond stand.

If you want an atmosphere, we need to drop the prices to bring all the dross of Perth back and remove stadium bans for those who wouldn't sit.

There could soon be 20,000 spare blue seats in Cardiff and I believe they may be in the market for some Red seats, so do the sensible thing and swap them over.

I am certain people don't actually know what safe standing is and when they see it they will be disappointed.

I still maintain you don't need terracing to create an atmosphere, it just suits certain people to keep this myth going.

In an UN-real world, I'd love to see the corners filled in and the multi colour system changed to blue seats only, with "PERTH" written from white seats in the away stand and "1884" in the Ormond stand.

If you want an atmosphere, we need to drop the prices to bring all the dross of Perth back and remove stadium bans for those who wouldn't sit.

Totally agree, we should have reduced the hight of the stands and filled the corners in. As you say though the main issue is we cannot get enough supporters in the ground to create an atmosphere...