What's everyone doing right now?

mogs1968

Spent a nice afternoon in the pub watching Manchester derby pubs round hear are closed and ticket only managed to get a ticket fancied City to win 3-1 , would have been but for Clattenberg we call Collum but this guy favours anyone who plays in Red especially Liverpool or Utd, Rooney and Fellani should both have been off its all well playing advantage but go back and book them .Over all City deserved there win but the jury is out on Bravo though he was playing as sweeper at one point and was at fault for the reds goal.

Eventually got round to setting up a DD for the Saints Lottery back in March to pay it every 13 weeks, Got a nice wee E-Mail from Yvonne telling me that they had not received payment , phones bank  who tells me they had set it up to pay every 13 months not happy , asks them to edit it to pay every 13 weeks cannot do that you will have to go into branch and set up a new  DD, not happy put me through to complaints , after 10 minutes got same story , but got offered £ 60 compensation, goes into branch after 30 minutes 1 advisor, Manager, and there IT expert to be told they can set it up  but it will be paid on a weekly or Monthly basis as system wont accept 13 weeks.

E-Mail sent to Complaints can feel another pay day.

Moved to Cleveland, 15 years in Dallas, quite a change. Need to rename myself... Cleveland Saint or Ohio Saint, not sure...I don't like the word Ohio, its unnatural to me.

Will be on a flight today to my Rotterdam office, and making a jaunt on Thursday from 'AMS-ABZ ' to the Aberdeen league cup match, will meet brother and do a night on the raz celebrating a classic saints win. I feel we need to take the league cup this year, just to keep things rolling along. Last one I traveled for was the Rangers Away, 3-1 glorious night!

Moved to Cleveland, 15 years in Dallas, quite a change. Need to rename myself... Cleveland Saint or Ohio Saint, not sure...I don't like the word Ohio, its unnatural to me.

Will be on a flight today to my Rotterdam office, and making a jaunt on Thursday from 'AMS-ABZ ' to the Aberdeen league cup match, will meet brother and do a night on the raz celebrating a classic saints win. I feel we need to take the league cup this year, just to keep things rolling along. Last one I traveled for was the Rangers Away, 3-1 glorious night!

You both might bump into me.

• 2 weeks later...

Packing my bag before heading down to Glasgow to stay the night. My sister and I are doing the Great Scottish Run 10K tomorrow. This'll be my first 10K, (I've only ever done 5K's), and my sister only started running 2 weeks ago!! She is a cyclist so isn't unfit. I read on P n B that Jamie's doing the half marathon. Good luck Jamie and anyone else from here that's running tomorrow.