Perth Characters who are now deid!

25e Ainslie Place

I've seen far more of Jeanie than I ever wanted too. About 10 years ago I met my mum after her work to give her a lift home. As we were walking through the pend from North Methven Street, beside the Clydesdale Bank (in broad daylight, at 5pm), we were greeted with the sight of Ms Rattray getting a pumping from one of her fellow jakeys! Scarred me for life that did.
Could have been worse, he could of been going down on her! :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

I remember a lock in at the Gowrie in the late 70's. The polis (Ghost senior +1 IIRC)raided the place and took all of our names and labled our pints for evidence.

Henry took plod through the back for a talk, and Lo and Behold they vanished, and the lock in merrily commenced.

Persuasive chap old Henry :wink:

• 4 months later...

I was in the High Level one freezing, bitter cold night when Jean came in frozen looking for a drink, the barman immediately told her to get out but I felt sorry for her and asked if he would let me buy her one drink as she was frozen. he relented and gave her a half she was standing drinking it and absorbing the heat when the barman went through to serve the lounge. Quick as a flash she sank her drink then his which he had left while he went to the lounge and then shot out the door. I nearly ended myself laughing, some people just could not help themselves, but Jean did...............

• 11 months later...
Lucky White Heather wummin is alive and kickin up Inverness way. Remember the wee guy wi the matted hair, bushy beard, wore wellies a boiler suit, cycled everywhere and stayed in a derelict building on scumdee road near the old toll house. I think he's deid.

The wee guy is still alive. A mate saw him in Tesco South Street recently. The guy is mad mad mad, took him six attempts to get out of the store. He is an idiot on a bike, and on foot.