World cup finals 2010......

bobby kemp

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

H.T. 0-0

Booooooooooooooring. I've been more excited listening to the sound of the daisies growing on the Inch. The Spanish are playing pitty-pat keepy ball. The only excitement in the game has come from the Wurst Eaters, and precious little of that.

I was hoping for much better. This game needs a goal. I need a bevvy, Cheers!

Smudge

cant believe how biased the bbc were tonight. Piss poor game and they kept saying how great spain were. Was awful fair by two teams who should of provided alot better. Wasnt much between them in the end.

We should expect a good final but i think it will be more of the same.

Has a team ever won the world cup by winning every qualifier, group match and knock out match ??

Don't really understand everyone's beef with Spain. They've played pretty good football throughout the tournament - much the same way as they did in Euro 2008, but maybe without such a cutting edge. Anyhoo I always enjoy watching them, it seemed like men against boys last night, they totally deserved their win and are worthy finalists.

Spain play lovely football. It's a joy to watch a full team of players that want the ball whether under pressure or not. From the defence to attack they can keep possesion with ease. The reason people cant seem to see that is due to the fact every team they play tend to sit back and defend, hoping for a break attack, even the Germans who have been super this year, didn't try to play open football.

Holland will do similair in the final, sit behind the ball and hope for break attacks/ chances from set pieces.

Spain are a far superior technical side.

I'm picking Holland because they want to play the game.

Spain, for all their technical ability, are a truly boring side to watch if you are not Spanish. The Dutch are an old-fashioned get-stuck-in kind of side and for my generation that is what we want to see.

'Would have liked to see young Meuller win the Golden Boot. What a rush that would have been for a twenty-year old.

I hope for a good game today with a few goals thrown in. My personal Prediction League for this one is Holland 4, Spain 1.

Smudge (Sober as a judge, I swear).