#30 - 17/2/10 - Saints 5-1 Hibs - SPL

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy to be wrong :oops:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I would agreed with you before kick off! Sheridan was brillant tonight, I believe he is tucking in the Bamba on toast at the moment. Deuchar won everything.......i better stop before we go through the whole team.

But savo is my favourite player, and del didnt pick him, so I am in the huff :***:

That was awsome stuff tonight, performance of the season by a long way, some will say hibs did not turn up, but to be honest we did not let them, from the first minute we were in their faces not giving them a second on the ball, 2 sublime goals in the first ten minutes.....cant wait to watch it all again on alba.....must watch stuff. Sheridan was a complete and uttter revelation, and the good doc gave his best performance in the blue since the challenge cup final. Davidson and Moon in the middle of the park were simply too good to be matched by the sorry hibees, we did not miss Jody in the slightest, not a failure on the park tonight and i would say if we'd got another 2 the score would not of flattered us!!

BRING ON THE TOP 6!!!

Don't get to see saints much working Saturdays - and certainly dont mind if they are going to perform like that every time I see them. That game had everything. Just wish we pressured and ran in on their goalie more as he was clearly dodgy and could have had more out of them. It was excellent. Well Done Saints - hopefully we can get a result on Saturday.

As an aside, when nwas the last time saints scored the first two goals of a game at Mc Diarmid in the first 10 minutes?

Would not mind seeing the shots on goal, possession stats etc for tonight, would show our complate and utter domination.

Possession

* 53%

* Hibernian 47%

Attempts on target

* St Johnstone 10

* Hibernian 2

Attempts off target

* St Johnstone 4

* Hibernian 1

Corners

* St Johnstone 11

* Hibernian 2