Cleveland Taylor

Real Madrid

He cost us the first goal by trying to beat a man when he was in the perfect position to cross!

How early exactly in the move did he lose the ball?

The highlights show a diagonal getting played to Gordon in the passage of the play prior to him beating Mackay.

Didn't fully appreciate just how good his strike that hit the bar in the second half was. Great tekkers.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 matches in a row now the forum has rated him our best player.

Noticed a big smile when he realised the fans were on his side against hearts. Think we need a chant for him, think he will continue to improve with encouragement from us!

Noticed that as well.....he looked up at the East Stand all sheepishly (and not as in 'like an Aberdonian' way). When he realised he was getting shouts of encouragement (and not abuse), his wee face lit up....awwww, sweet :D

Noticed that as well.....he looked up at the East Stand all sheepishly (and not as in 'like an Aberdonian' way). When he realised he was getting shouts of encouragement (and not abuse), his wee face lit up....awwww, sweet :D

Against motherwell at mcd this season he was willing to run, try to get into the box, he was frustrated that he wouldn't get the ball when open. Was trying to gee up the fans. We shouldn't be abusing any player. No matter what.

He seems a changed player over the last few games and for the better! Looks much more confident on the ball and when taking on his man. Only slight annoyance was not looking for the ball/getting in a decent position for some of the throw-ins (on a couple of occasions he was not even looking to the touch line for the throw to be made). Other than that tho he seems to be getting better by the game at the mo.:D

plese bear with me as im new to the site, but id jus like to comment on the cleveland taylor debate,

i personally believe IF given a run of game the guy could come onto something, he offers something JMW doesnt .... he knows when to release the ball. however in my opinion , derek mcinnes is one of the most inconsistent managers ( team selection ) wise in the spl, i for on can no longer go with a vision in my mind of his startin 11 because except for the back 4 ( when fit) the rest of his team gets changed more than any squad in the spl, and as for his strikers , i think hes got that many he doesnt know what hes gonna do with them, take jackson for example, got his 1st goal against st mirren , thenm unfortunately got knocked out , then came on as a sub with liam craig and haber,against hibs and changed the game, winning fouls right left and centre because of his strength on the ball, then doesnt get a look in for a few weeks , comes in against kilmarnock and has a few chances (which i believe would turn into goals with more game time) doesnt even make the bench against hearts ... i just think the inconsistancy of the manager will end up costing us .

p.s id even bet a few £ that even after the decent form of taylor he wont start this sat.

• 4 weeks later...