#22 - 11/01/11 - Hearts 0-1 Saints - Scottish Cup

sjfc.spl.09-10

I've got the day off tomorrow. My gloating will haveto wait.

Agree with everything, dire match in the first have but a lot better from Saints in the second. I sometimes get nervous when the goalie stays on his lone to much (in my opinion) but that was some save at the end.

I thought I was possibly going to get away on time for kick off but the bitch of a boss had me working till 9pm. 12 hr shift, but all worth it now as I can rub her Jambo puss right in it!

Fecking woop!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor first half with no real ambition or tempo to our game but much better almost straight from the KO in the second half and a thoroughly deserved win in the end.

Great to see Peaso back and both May and Sammy had superb chances before Peaso scored.

Superb save from Encks at the end.

What was it with that prick with the Red Hand of Ulster flag. How sad was that to see?

And as for the Jambos fan who said " I hope you get f***** in the next round it was nice to point out that there was no chance of that happening to Hearts"

By the way Saints support must have been closer to 600/700 rather than the 200 figure I have seen quoted

Great night, great result and a super second half performance from Saints. Great vocal backing from the fans ( whoever said 200 odd was indeed odd. Far far more than that)... great laugh down the front watching and listening to some of our youngster swapping insults with the young ( and occasionally old) Jambos fans. The looks on their faces when we scored said it all..Fantastic to see Doobs come over to us at the end , pumping his chest with his fist and smilling like a bairn at christmas..As for Encks..WHAT A FECKING SAVE!!!!!!!

So glad I went to the game..

Well done Saints, well done Del and Doc, well done Saintees fans..:D

Petra

I agree Petra Broon is a great name.

It must have been great to be there, sounded great, but even on the radio you could tell Saints were getting more of the game as it progressed. Glorious night for Saints and amazingly that's two teams recently that have been form teams who have been taken out (Hearts and ICT). It was difficult on here with some fans to state that the display at Parkhead was a good defensive one but it was and they just had to build on that. Peaso's most important goal? Could be. I heard Doobs at the end call Peaso "Fatty". :laugh:

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant night out. Great result. Tremendous from front to back. Doobs was a rock. Grainger had a mare but came onto a good game eventually. MacKay was anonymous, which is a great thing for a defender. Did everything asked of him and almost set up a couple of goals.

Midge never stopped running, Craig worked hard and Jody and Muzz had great shifts.

Nothing quite fell for Parkin or Samuel, but Samuel also put in some solid graft. Good subbies by Del, great to see May get a run out and Peaso, well that speaks for itself.

Wonderful celebrations at the end. Proud to be a Saintee on the basis of that performance.

(Note: I'm still hoping for a draw in the next league game Hearts and Saints meet... or maybe I amnae :wink: )

What a save by Encks near the end, though. Phenomenal stop.