Brechin away

The ghost of Jim Morton

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not counting my chickens - wouldn't take long to be fair, one in freezer (free range) ; well it was before it was killed, clearly, not very free at the moment - but I love an away game at Brechin: the chip shop next to the ground is fantastic, and the hedge is legend!

Parenthesis rules (by the way).

Can't believe how right you are with this point!!!

I mean I bet if we check the plastic whistle forums they'll not be saying something along the lines of "if we can just squeeze past saints that's us as good as in the semi"

Then if we check the Brechin sites they'll really not be saying something along the lines of "ok Shit Mirren might have been the easier draw but hey how difficult can it be to beat saints and it'll be even better if thistle can just knock saints out, we could make a semi final here you know"

How many of us didn't say it's great the old firm are meeting each other this Early because it will give us a better chance of getting to the final and maybe winning it?

Speculating on the outcome of cup draws it's what football fans do!!!

Having had a look on a few Thistle sites they are doing exectly the same as us, its what football fans do.

Out of interest the game no mater who Brechin are playing is not going to be on Sky as they have picked Dundee United v Motherwell as their first Sunday game with the ICT v Old firm game being the 3.15 Kick off.

With that weekend being the first weekend of the formula 1 I am not sure if BBC Scotland will go for a Saturday lunch time kick off (The F1 qualifying is at 11am not the usual 12pm so its possible) or a Monday evening game, in which case I'd rather they went for the St Mirren v Aberdeen game.

Having had a look on a few Thistle sites they are doing exectly the same as us

:shock: really? Outrageous, absolutely no business doing that. Let's look at the facts here, if we are looking at getting knocked out because we're speaking about how it is a great draw, Thistle must be looking at getting knocked out too :shock:

Just who the fook is going to stop this dastardly Brechin plan to win the Cup????

:shock: really? Outrageous, absolutely no business doing that. Let's look at the facts here, if we are looking at getting knocked out because we're speaking about how it is a great draw, Thistle must be looking at getting knocked out too :shock:

Just who the fook is going to stop this dastardly Brechin plan to win the Cup????

As long as their announcer gets the correct subs we will be laughing/