Quarter Final Tickets - Still some left

ancientsaint

Wishing to make the journey north for this one and am looking for 2 tickets. Unfortunately I have been the victim of a North Korean scam in my bank account. Fortunately, the fraud boys at Santander were on the ball and my account was not debited by 10 million Korean Won! However I still await my new cards! This obviously means I cannot part with the spondoolies over the phone, or on line, so any kind hearted Saintee out there willing to part with some dosh to get me 2 will be thanked eternally and I will repay them at the ground. Understand though if, in this economic climate, no one might take the risk!

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wishing to make the journey north for this one and am looking for 2 tickets. Unfortunately I have been the victim of a North Korean scam in my bank account. Fortunately, the fraud boys at Santander were on the ball and my account was not debited by 10 million Korean Won! However I still await my new cards! This obviously means I cannot part with the spondoolies over the phone, or on line, so any kind hearted Saintee out there willing to part with some dosh to get me 2 will be thanked eternally and I will repay them at the ground. Understand though if, in this economic climate, no one might take the risk!

dunc call paul at the club and tell him your story. iam sure they will be sympathetic.

damn...me thought me rich :evil:

Is there any tickets left after the general sale after yesterdays match? Also will the ticket office sell tickets over the phone? I know they have done in the past but with such a little amount of tickets left I don't know if they will

Is there any tickets left after the general sale after yesterdays match? Also will the ticket office sell tickets over the phone? I know they have done in the past but with such a little amount of tickets left I don't know if they will

They put out a facebook message saying you can phone if you can't make it to the ground

Brechin have sold out their allocation.

How many did they keep in the end?

Saints will obviously have the new stand - and along in front of the hedge. Which other parts of the ground however? I am assuming Brechin will have the covered enclosure - and they'll have some season ticket holders in their main stand.

Whatever - sure to be a brilliant atmosphere - like the 'old days' in terms of Scottish Cup excitement.

COYS!

Jim

Forgot my season ticket book on Saturday so had to buy a ticket before the match ,which was refunded today when I took my book up.

There are still tickets left,over 100 I would say so if you want to go you can still get a ticket,but I think they will all go so better to get it sooner rather than later.

seems slightly odd to me that 1600 tickets can sell in a day and a half to SOME of the season ticket holders and a further allocation of under 600 is still unsold 4 working days later. I am a season ticket holder and missed out on the first bunch, called in a favour to make sure i was in perth for 10 on friday expecting the remainder to fly off the shelf. Where are the arm chair fans hiding ? Come on troops lets get them sold.

Can't wait for this one, believe we won 4-1 or something last time i was there, hopefully a repeat scoreline and a great atmosphere are on the cards!

not to be a doom and gloom merchant but, its been snowing around the angus area this morning and has just started in dundee. Kirrie got a couple of inches last night.

No Edstar, your not allowed to cheer this news

I thought you were taking the piss!! looked out the window and we have clear blue skies, sun and YES SNOW!!!!

I thought you were taking the piss!! looked out the window and we have clear blue skies, sun and YES SNOW!!!!

My boss gave me a lift to work this morning, went to the petrol station at tesco, car pulled up behind, covered in snow. He asked him if he has travelled far. The guy responds, ardler.

not to be a doom and gloom merchant but, its been snowing around the angus area this morning and has just started in dundee. Kirrie got a couple of inches last night.

No Edstar, your not allowed to cheer this news

Too tired to cheer....that ritual snow dance took it out of me :wink: