#44 - 07/05/11 - Aberdeen 0-2 Saints - SPL

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic result from Saints and by the sounds of it we completely controlled the match.

Interesting down the bottom of the league as well. A win for us on Tuesday will effectively relegate Hamilton even if St Mirren lose, as the goal difference will then almost certainly be too big to overcome.

First goal was a Liam Craig cross, jacko slid in, couldn't get enough on it but flicked it onto smiths knee and it went in.

Saints were excellent today. Closed down Aberdeen all over the park. Jackson deserved a goal, he ran and ran. Great performance. More of that next season please.

Players who have been mediocre for months shined today. Miller, Anderson, Craig and Adams were all superb.

I think thats probably the best Saints have played this season. Dominated the game with ease. Like watching us last season except we had a defence.

Thought the ref was good, missed a few hard tackles but certainly let them fly in.

Noisy Saints crowd, shame the linesman didnt give us a wave :sad:

Thought Muzz was excellent until he picked up a knock. Touch wasnt the best but drove us forward really well. Along with Adams he won so many tackles.

Shame Jacko didnt get the goal he deserved.

Only bad thing about the game was Peaso diving constantly, I'd boot the guy out of Saints were it up to me.