Saints fixtures on Outlook

Jimmy Wallace

I was just about to start typing all the Saints fixtures into my outlook calendar when I suddenly thought. Wouldn't it be useful if there was a bit of software that could do all that for you. Just as I was getting excited about the millions I would make from inventing such a thing, I discovered it already exists.

Here is the link:

http://www.fixturebox.com/

I was just about to start typing all the Saints fixtures into my outlook calendar when I suddenly thought. Wouldn't it be useful if there was a bit of software that could do all that for you. Just as I was getting excited about the millions I would make from inventing such a thing, I discovered it already exists.

Here is the link:

http://www.fixturebox.com/

Dammit...I manually inputed them all when the fixture list was announced :?

• 2 years later...

It's pretty good. Automatically updates any fixture changes. It's already done the Hibs game. Very impressive.

Fixturebox isnt operating any more (lack of finance, apparently). Has anybody found a similar, reliable service for getting fixtures straight into Outlook?

I have the wee booklet pinned up in the kitchen.

I have the same "app" as you rik, although I find carrying it around in my wallet allows me to see who we're playing next week wherever I may be. 

It used to take me nearly 8 seconds, but as my grip of technology has grown I'm now down to 5.3 seconds.

I have the same "app" as you rik, although I find carrying it around in my wallet allows me to see who we're playing next week wherever I may be. 

It used to take me nearly 8 seconds, but as my grip of technology has grown I'm now down to 5.3 seconds.

I use the same system, works wonders. Never had any problems with the operating system

Edited by Das Rave

I have an autistic son who is St Johnstone daft.  It takes less than 1.4 seconds for him to process any fixture related query, and under 8.1 to provide a detailed account of the transfer history of any one of our squad.  

Technology is pish compared to a slightly differently wired human brain.

Montrose - does the boy think I should sell my HSBC shares? They're looking a bit dodgy.

That isn't about football.  He has given you a blank look and then told you who is currently 11th in the Bundesliga 2 instead.  Clearly this information is far more important and valuable to you.