Should 101 Saint be banned from Barossa Street?

andrew

Should 101 Saint be banned from Barossa Street?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you stirring things here andrew. Why would he be banned. He is on here now is he not

If asking a legitimate question is stirring, then yes.

If asking a legitimate question is not stirring, then no.

It would appear he has been banned from attending the meet the manager event tomorrow evening because of something he said on here about a year ago. I'm asking what people think about that. More specifically, I'm asking people's opinion whether they think it is appropriate for the committee or members of the Barossa Street club to take such action. Is that a problem?

As for him being on here, I have no idea.

If asking a legitimate question is stirring, then yes.

If asking a legitimate question is not stirring, then no.

It would appear he has been banned from attending the meet the manager event tomorrow evening because of something he said on here about a year ago. I'm asking what people think about that. More specifically, I'm asking people's opinion whether they think it is appropriate for the committee or members of the Barossa Street club to take such action. Is that a problem?

As for him being on here, I have no idea.

That is why the members of said club have a committee to make decisions, Given that I am not a member I don't see it for me to question there decision.

If you are a member why not speak to the committee instead of raising it in this way.

I cannot really comment as I understand that the Chairperson of the Barossa street St.Johnstone supporters club will be preparing and issuing a statement in due course -which MAY explain WHY.

As 101 (Gordon) will tell you (if you talk to him direct) I was going to sign him into the club as he isnt a signed up member -however I had to contact him and tell him that he wasnt being "allowed" in to this particular event. Other than that - I will let Gav do his / the clubs statement and you can make up your own minds.

If so, why? If not, why?

Your title and poll are very misleading Andrew. He is NOT (and I will repeat this because I have already PM'd you to tell you this and yet you seem unable to understand it) NOT banned from the Barossa Street St.Johnstone Supporters Club. He is NOT banned from joining this members club and he is NOT banned from joining the WAP section of the club..He has been actively ENCOURAGED to join the club, to help bring new ideas for events and to assist in planned events and to attend meetings where he can give us the benefit if his thoughts and ideas.

He HAS though been EXCLUDED from our meet the manager event after an open meeting ( no corruption:wink:) where this single situation was discussed amongst those present ( not just the committee). The decision was NOT taken lightly but as Juggernaut has already alluded to, it was felt that this was the only course of action open to us if we wanted the event to proceed for definite.

I have also offered personally to ask a question on his behalf as long as the question is not offensive or completly stupid. As of now, this offer has not been accepted. Barring cancelling the event and disappointing the majority who wish to attend I can see no other avenues to explore at this time.

This does not mean he will be EXCLUDED from any other event and I would be delighted to welcome him onboard at any time. The door is open for Gordon but at this time all he seems to want to do is diss the whole idea of our setting up of the WAP Barossa Street Supporters Club. That is his right of course, as is our right as a members club to exclude him from an event that we are running.

I hope this clears up you misunderstanding of him being Barred from Barossa Street and as I stated in my PM if you have any other questions you can call me at home ( you have my number) or pop along at half time tomorrow..

Your very sincerly.

Ghostie.

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

He has indicated on his twitter account that he hopes the committee members

of Barossa Street, except one, die before Geoff Brown does. This comment

is at best in very bad taste, and at worst could be extremely offensive and upstetting

to family members and friends of committee members.

If that is the level of contribution that could be expected from the person

concerned at the meet the manager night then of course he should be

exluded.

Your title and poll are very misleading Andrew. He is NOT (and I will repeat this because I have already PM'd you to tell you this and yet you seem unable to understand it) NOT banned from the Barossa Street St.Johnstone Supporters Club. He is NOT banned from joining this members club and he is NOT banned from joining the WAP section of the club..He has been actively ENCOURAGED to join the club, to help bring new ideas for events and to assist in planned events and to attend meetings where he can give us the benefit if his thoughts and ideas.

He HAS though been EXCLUDED from our meet the manager event after an open meeting ( no corruption:wink:) where this single situation was discussed amongst those present ( not just the committee). The decision was NOT taken lightly but as Juggernaut has already alluded to, it was felt that this was the only course of action open to us if we wanted the event to proceed for definite.

I have also offered personally to ask a question on his behalf as long as the question is not offensive or completly stupid. As of now, this offer has not been accepted. Barring cancelling the event and disappointing the majority who wish to attend I can see no other avenues to explore at this time.

This does not mean he will be EXCLUDED from any other event and I would be delighted to welcome him onboard at any time. The door is open for Gordon but at this time all he seems to want to do is diss the whole idea of our setting up of the WAP Barossa Street Supporters Club. That is his right of course, as is our right as a members club to exclude him from an event that we are running.

I hope this clears up you misunderstanding of him being Barred from Barossa Street and as I stated in my PM if you have any other questions you can call me at home ( you have my number) or pop along at half time tomorrow..

Your very sincerly.

Ghostie.

So you'd let him join this morning, pay his £13 or whatever it is and then not let him in the club tonight. There are no words, ****ing hell.

Ancient Saint I salute you for being the only one with a bit of common sense and decency as well.

So you'd let him join this morning, pay his £13 or whatever it is and then not let him in the club tonight. There are no words, ****ing hell.

Ancient Saint I salute you for being the only one with a bit of common sense and decency as.w well.

Your friend has openly posted disgusting comments about Del's personal life. How about I make some terrible posts about your personal life and family and see if you'd want to spend an evening in my company.

The guys entitled to his views, but not to making digs at those that can't defend themselves.

Your friend has openly posted disgusting comments about Del's personal life. How about I make some terrible posts about your personal life and family and see if you'd want to spend an evening in my company.

The guys entitled to his views, but not to making digs at those that can't defend themselves.

What 101 Saint said was wrong and I'd be amazed if Del knew about it and was even bothered about it. When you are in the public eye as often as a football manager or player is you don't take what people say about yourself or family to heart. You'd never be able to leave the house if you did.

I would want you to be in my company, I'd be the bigger man, infact I'd sit there and laud it up that I am, in dels case, a successful football manager with lots of money, while the guy who hates me so much works in a call centre.

I dont think he should be banned...but, out of decency, he should accept the fact that it would be best for him not to attend this evening. Several guys on here have done some fantastic work to get Barossa Street up and running again. Any 'incidents' tonight could be a considerable blow for the reputation of the fledgling club.

What 101 Saint said was wrong and I'd be amazed if Del knew about it and was even bothered about it. When you are in the public eye as often as a football manager or player is you don't take what people say about yourself or family to heart. You'd never be able to leave the house if you did.

I would want you to be in my company, I'd be the bigger man, infact I'd sit there and laud it up that I am, in dels case, a successful football manager with lots of money, while the guy who hates me so much works in a call centre.

Hate is a very strong word.I'm coming up for 40 years old and I don't think I HATE anyone personally who I know.Ian Huntley,Maxine Carr,Levi Bellfield,Ian Brady,Myra Hindley,Fred West,Peter Tobin to name a few are people I have a hate for.

The manager of our football club must of done something incredible for them to feel some much anger to-wards him.I just find it ridiculous.

Edited by Dr Christmas Jones

Ancient Saint I salute you for being the only one with a bit of common sense and decency as well.

You really don't get this do you? Either that or you're simply thick. WE are NOT, will NOT and CANNOT ban him from the club. If he wants to join, I would be delighted.( Takes about a week for a membership to be processed by the main club committee) What he has been EXCLUDED from is a WAP Barossa Street Supporters club event..

So your first point is mute.

As for Ancient, he like me took no joy in not opposing this action, so I don't see why you would big him up whilst slagging the rest of the members who were present...