MoM Awards - Rnd 6 - Dundee Utd (h)

MoM vs United  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can say positive things about a lot of the players and guys in attacking positions too, which is different from spells of last season. Adams is a huge presence in the middle of the park, thought Morris was great too and kept us pushed right up the park. Liam Craig looks to have put what was a disappointing last term behind him and for a long spell in the second half, I think David Robertson showed what he could offer. Real partnership developing up front and hopefully folk will give Sheridan a chance. Hard to look past Sandaza for the vote though. I keep thinking he can't be as good as he looks to be. What's he doing at Saints?

With two goals and a great performance again had to go for Sandaza, but a good effort from everyone pass marks for all.

Jamie Adams had a fantastic game especially after picking up that yellow at the start which should never have been. Sorry to see Muzz out but happy to have him there in his place.

Two centre backs look good and Wright looks like he'd run through a brick wall if required.

Despite result, feeling confident about forthcoming run of games.

Sandaza - best player on the park by a long way. Morris was good today, as was Wright. Can't agree with Radford about Robertson. I thought he was our wekest player today.

Totally agree not sure what he brings to the team thought everyone else had played well but he let us down too many times with his choice of passes

Snandaza has to get the vote, truly class. Have to agree with Radford I thought Robertson had a decent game, links the play well and runs into space. I also thought Sheridan had a good game linking well with Sansaza and putting in plenty of effort. To be honest I didn't think we had a weakness in the whole team with Jody leading by example.

Sandaza, although Adams, Wright & Jody were also excellent. Sorry but I've yet to be convinced by Robertson. Perhaps the 'easy, easy' chants from some of the Saints fans after we went 3-1 up were a bit premature! However, the way we were playing I didn't see united coming back.

Sandaza is quality. Think he could end up being man of the match week after week. Keep looking for the reason a bigger club hasnt signed him.

Simple, his injury record! that is the only reason he was factored out of Uniteds plans, you make this guy one of the best paid at the club and manages on a few appearances per season. I genuinely hope his injury problems are behind him, Scottish football needs all the quality it can get, and he has it in spades!

Jamie Adams was immense today closely followed by Fran,Wright then Chillean.I'm going to give special mention to Sheridan because I gave the guy a bit of abuse at the Dunfermline game.But his link up play today with Fran was excellent.Not only did he do this really well but he would take a defender away down the channel leaving Frany space in the middle.The lad has a good footballing brain.

Jamie Adams was immense today closely followed by Fran,Wright then Chillean.I'm going to give special mention to Sheridan because I gave the guy a bit of abuse at the Dunfermline game.But his link up play today with Fran was excellent.Not only did he do this really well but he would take a defender away down the channel leaving Frany space in the middle.The lad has a good footballing brain.

Unfortunately, this is what the Sheridan haters don't have the ability to see...well said Jones

Went for Sandaza, his 2nd goal was composed and class and had the added benefit of making Kenneth look like a horse. Jody was superb covering every blade of grass. Adams was in the right place right time to break up their attacks and win the ball and Sheridan worked exceptionally hard.

Unfortunately, this is what the Sheridan haters don't have the ability to see...well said Jones

I find it difficult to read some of the comments about Sheridan. I agree with Jones, I thought he was terrible against Dunfermline and really questioned his attitude but in the Livi game and yesterday, he was exceptional alongside Sandaza and is a huge part of the reason that Sandaza is able to do what he does.