#14 - 22/10/11 - Dundee Utd 0-0 Saints - SPL

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is one game I really wished I could have gone to in recent times, it is this one. Saints fans really need to give it large this afternoon. Hope there is a lot of vocals for Joddy today.

I reckon the atmosphere when Saints take to the pitch is going to be pretty special. I just hope the team respond with a high tempo start.....no repeat of Inverness...pleeeeze :neutral:

If there is one game I really wished I could have gone to in recent times, it is this one. Saints fans really need to give it large this afternoon. Hope there is a lot of vocals for Joddy today.

i agree 100% with that - everyone should be right behind the lads today - win lose or draw - lets get behind the lads !!!

good luck Jody !!!!

Is there a way I can listen to this game? The Beeb won't let me listen. Occupy the Beeb!

End discrimination against Canadians listening to the gemme.

Smudge

Write and tell them there's 3 Rangers supporters in your area and BBC Glasgow will have a link up and running in no time.