#16 - 19/11/11 - Rangers 0-0 Saints - SPL

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:DThat was just dandy. When you come away fae Greyskull thinking you might have dropped two points, you gotta be delighted..

Brilloiant vocal support from the Saints fans and it was marvellous to see the currants biting at some of our toons..

My favourtie was " What's that coming over the hill??? is it the taxman..

Well done Lomas well done Wright, well done the team and well done the support. 180 minutes in the OF cespits without losing a single goal...:D

:

Brilloiant vocal support from the Saints fans and it was marvellous to see the currants biting at some of our toons..

My favourtie was " What's that coming over the hill??? is it the taxman..

i am quite a fan of 'Part Time Supporters Your Only Part Time Supporters' when they were streaming out with ten minutes left

Right I watched the whole game and thought Euan Norris reffed today really well, not really any complaints, apart from a slight OF biased, but i can live with that.

I hae a look on the Rangers forum, I know and they reckon thats the worst ref they've had all season, was I the only one that thought he was good, or did he miss 3 blatent penalties and a red card for assualt?? Becasue looking at the stats rangers did get most of the decisions.

Rangers Ultra's i believe!!The C*n'ts never shut up the whole game!!!And Stood up the whole game!

Fair play to them. Only section of a huge home support that actually got behind their team! Saints were brilliant. Can't fault them at all. Possibly should have ha a peno, but we were by far the better team. Should have won. Worst rangers team I've seen. For a team like rangers to draw with us is embarrassing for them. Brilliant result.

Right I watched the whole game and thought Euan Norris reffed today really well, not really any complaints, apart from a slight OF biased, but i can live with that.

I hae a look on the Rangers forum, I know and they reckon thats the worst ref they've had all season, was I the only one that thought he was good, or did he miss 3 blatent penalties and a red card for assualt?? Becasue looking at the stats rangers did get most of the decisions.

I was going to post something similar Widge, but thought I'd get pelters

I got a text just before half time from a Rangers fan saying "we were the dirtiest team they had played this year and that Rangers should have been winning."

Wondered what game he was actually watching. Lafferty should have been booked for diving was actually embarrasing. Can;t actually think of any big decisions the ref got wrong and cant even think of any Rangers penalty claims.

WTF was that American National Anthem all about? Is that them trying to get the Yanks to bail them out?

As i had a Canadian friend with me at the game today, we happened to have a Maple leaf flag with us and loved winding up the Rangers fans by waving it all through the yank anthem.

That's the first time I have ever been to Ibrox for a league game and not come away having lost the game.

Fantastic performance, great support and just a good day to be a Saints fan.