2 x New Signings...So who is leaving?

MySpazz

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was very good with his head, sadly pretty pish with his feet and general footballing ability and brain. He would probably do well at a good first division team, kind of Derek Holmes style.

Much better player than Derek Holmes.

Hard to tell from one game after being out for so long, but he looked totally gubbed mobility-wise in his comeback game, shame.

Nowhere near as bad a player as some people are making out, shame we never got to see him in a functional team before his injury. Still likely wouldn't have been a 20 goal a season type but his link up play and heading ability could have been useful if used properly.

Much better player than Derek Holmes.

Hard to tell from one game after being out for so long, but he looked totally gubbed mobility-wise in his comeback game, shame.

Nowhere near as bad a player as some people are making out, shame we never got to see him in a functional team before his injury. Still likely wouldn't have been a 20 goal a season type but his link up play and heading ability could have been useful if used properly.

Aye he's far better than Holmes, I was just meaning that he would probably score goals and generally do well if he were to drop down a league, similar to how Homer did well with QOS when he moved.

Aye he's far better than Holmes, I was just meaning that he would probably score goals and generally do well if he were to drop down a league, similar to how Homer did well with QOS when he moved.

Ah sorry. Yeah possibly, I'd guess he'd be off to England though.

Ryan - he was an odd player in that he always looked dangerous heading at goal, but not great during general play. I thought his link up play was quite good with the ball at his feet though.

Ah sorry. Yeah possibly, I'd guess he'd be off to England though.

Ryan - he was an odd player in that he always looked dangerous heading at goal, but not great during general play. I thought his link up play was quite good with the ball at his feet though.

He was far more useful with the ball to feet but due to his size our players always seemed to lump long balls at him. That's obviously not his fault but it got very frustrating.

I guess a lot of his failings were down to everyone else not utilising his strengths and the fact that we all expected a Deuchar style target man and he couldn't have been further from that!

Both signings looked the part today. Well done Mr Lomas.

Finally someone on the right side with a bit of end product about his game. Hopefully will put the ghosts of Taylor and Myre-Williams to rest, and now we have proper alternatives to Chris Miller.

Both signings looked the part today. Well done Mr Lomas.

Finally someone on the right side with a bit of end product about his game. Hopefully will put the ghosts of Taylor and Myre-Williams to rest, and now we have proper alternatives to Chris Miller.

Or someone with end product who Chris becomes the alternative to when he's not available :shock: :laugh

I thought Compton weakened us defensively.

Croft was fantastic for a guy who hasn't played in months and his movement will be a huge asset. He gave us natural width and cut inside with great intelligence at times.

Jody will thrive on having a guy with that kind of footballing brains. I'm sure we'll see much more creative play with this guy in the team. Can't wait to see him match sharp!

I thought Compton weakened us defensively.

Croft was fantastic for a guy who hasn't played in months and his movement will be a huge asset. He gave us natural width and cut inside with great intelligence at times.

Jody will thrive on having a guy with that kind of footballing brains. I'm sure we'll see much more creative play with this guy in the team. Can't wait to see him match sharp!

Have to agree re Crompton. Jody was raging at him after their second goal.