Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

....and a real kick in the stones for our former youth player Stefan Winairski whose testimonial on Thursday has been called off.....organisers of the Kelty Hearts v Sevco match said:

"The Stefan Winiarski Testimonial Match between Kelty Hearts and Rangers on Wednesday has been postponed to a later date due to the SFA not granting Rangers a licence to play any matches, friendlies or competitive.

"Rangers have instructed us that an alternative date will be arranged very soon so all tickets and hospitality tickets are still valid for the match.

"We are all gutted with all the work done sending tickets out etc, money spent and time put in by volunteers to make the night a great one, as you can imagine Stefan is also sick at this outcome.

"Programmes have been printed, food ordered, marquee for hospitality etc. ....

....and a real kick in the stones for our former youth player Stefan Winairski whose testimonial on Thursday has been called off.....organisers of the Kelty Hearts v Sevco match said:

"The Stefan Winiarski Testimonial Match between Kelty Hearts and Rangers on Wednesday has been postponed to a later date due to the SFA not granting Rangers a licence to play any matches, friendlies or competitive.

"Rangers have instructed us that an alternative date will be arranged very soon so all tickets and hospitality tickets are still valid for the match.

"We are all gutted with all the work done sending tickets out etc, money spent and time put in by volunteers to make the night a great one, as you can imagine Stefan is also sick at this outcome.

"Programmes have been printed, food ordered, marquee for hospitality etc. ....

..and so the club that was RFC decides to be(come) bloody-minded, and will become ever more vindictive, because they are unhappy at the way they have been dealt with - lacking in respect and such inappropriate treatment of a venerable and historic institution such as theirs (was).

I suppose that we might as well get used to this (s'funny the bleating though - puir wee lambs that they are)

..and so the club that was RFC decides to be(come) bloody-minded, and will become ever more vindictive, because they are unhappy at the way they have been dealt with - lacking in respect and such inappropriate treatment of a venerable and historic institution such as theirs (was).

I suppose that we might as well get used to this (s'funny the bleating though - puir wee lambs that they are)

Is it not more a case they can't play as they don't have a licence, rather than spitting the dummy out?

Is it not more a case they can't play as they don't have a licence, rather than spitting the dummy out?

Could well be - indeed probably is - but somehow I'm thinking that they aren't going to be pleading 'special circumstances' or making any sort of effort.

I may be wrong and misjudging where their heart is placed. In which case apologies to all current buns out there upset by my assertion that they don't care for, or about, the rest of us any more.

The SFA have cost a well respected former player of ours and a deserving Junior of a wee pay day.The testimonial committee and the club are comitted for catering and security. There was 2,500 tickets sol,d and the locals had geared up for it. Lets just get ALL the sanctions out of the way and stop making up the rules as we go along.The fact that a "Rangers" team were willing to commit and the locals bought into it speaks volumes.To deny SW for petty reason shows the SFA in a bad light.In case they havent noticed the season has started COYS

The SFA have cost a well respected former player of ours and a deserving Junior of a wee pay day.The testimonial committee and the club are comitted for catering and security. There was 2,500 tickets sol,d and the locals had geared up for it. Lets just get ALL the sanctions out of the way and stop making up the rules as we go along.The fact that a "Rangers" team were willing to commit and the locals bought into it speaks volumes.To deny SW for petty reason shows the SFA in a bad light.In case they havent noticed the season has started COYS

List the petty reasons please Kilgour.

Sorry for S.W. seriously, but don't agree with you in your assertions in this instance.

The blame in my opinion lies squarely on the club in disrepute who refuse to comply and therefore are not permitted to become a member of the S. F. L.

That club are only wanting to join on their terms.

What a bloody cheek. They have no shame.

O.K. the football authorities are guilty that they have allowed this to run and run. Once again, Sorry for the guy and the organisers .

OK maybe petty was the wrong word but surely they could have let the junior team know a wee bit before now.I suspect the original deal was made with the now defunct Rangers but the junior team are being penalised because of past misdemeanors.Can we not just say thats your lot and get on with playing football.If they dont act soon the whole damn thing will be chaos.The new Rangera or whatever will take this in their stride I suspect but this could be financially ruinous for a small town junior team

I would say Kelty Hearts would have a good case against 'The Rangers' for arranging the game in the first place. They never had a licence so how could the game be scheduled? Who presented The Rangers as a club that they could play?

Who misrepresented the truth?

It is beyond a joke now. The season starts in 5 days time. The inept SFA need to get their fingers out their **** and tell them to come back and apply next year like everyone else.

I would say Kelty Hearts would have a good case against 'The Rangers' for arranging the game in the first place. They never had a licence so how could the game be scheduled? Who presented The Rangers as a club that they could play?

Who misrepresented the truth?

It is beyond a joke now. The season starts in 5 days time. The inept SFA need to get their fingers out their **** and tell them to come back and apply next year like everyone else.

Agree , was gonna post something similar .

Looks like Sevco 2012 won't be/don't wanna be members of S.F.A. in 2012.

Deadline should be set for 28 July . Don't be surprised if the unexpected happens .

Agree , was gonna post something similar .

Looks like Sevco 2012 won't be/don't wanna be members of S.F.A. in 2012.

Deadline should be set for 28 July . Don't be surprised if the unexpected happens .

If they move the goalposts on this then they should all resign. No point having rules and statutes if they are not worth the paper they are written on.

What next, three corners a penalty.

Had the well respected player or indeed any of his team-mates incurred a career threatening injury would you pick up the tab for their BUPA bills? I wouldn't. The game was not licensed to go ahead because the visiting team have no licence and no membership of the governing association. Their pre-season freindlies have all been canelled and sadly for those concerned so should this game. The only blame that can be apportioned is to the now dying club whose tax crimes led to this chaos. A small fee from the tickets were to go to the Rangers Fans Fighting Fund (RFFF) whose senior spokesperson is Sandy Jardine. Maybe he naively agreed to the game going forward.

"I think we should be told. We need names. Who are these people etc etc. "

Had the well respected player or indeed any of his team-mates incurred a career threatening injury would you pick up the tab for their BUPA bills? I wouldn't. The game was not licensed to go ahead because the visiting team have no licence and no membership of the governing association. Their pre-season freindlies have all been canelled and sadly for those concerned so should this game. The only blame that can be apportioned is to the now dying club whose tax crimes led to this chaos. A small fee from the tickets were to go to the Rangers Fans Fighting Fund (RFFF) whose senior spokesperson is Sandy Jardine. Maybe he naively agreed to the game going forward.

"I think we should be told. We need names. Who are these people etc etc. "

I see what you are saying SS but I am just so sick of it all.The SFA have announced that Turriff Utd will be at home to Burntisland Shipyard in this seasons Scottish cup but still have not got a clue as to what is going on in there own backyard.Making up the rules as you go along does not work in any environment and if only one good thing comes out of all this then surely we can have strict rules,strict adherence,strict penalties and a single governing body which will act decisively without fear or favour and carry out said punishments quickly and fairly.

Its like organising the office party while the boss has run off with the kitty and the secretary.

Pish, Kelty shouldn't have been so stupid to fall for the New **** patter or even organise a game against a club with no licence, only kelty and sevco to blame on this one

Its good they now intend to sign Black and Beattie that Hearts can't afford but they still owe Hearts the footballing debt of £800k. You couldn't make it up.

Why would Craig Beattie sign for Rangers/Newco/Sevco?

Surely he can do better than that?

Ian Black, on the other hand, is a ****ing animal and will be a great fit at that shithole of an institution.