#31 - 19/02/12 - Aberdeen 0-0 Saints - SPL

I cant go as its getting too expensive for me.

Unless the pub ups my wages i need to pick and choose. What a joke the geme kicks off so early on a Sunday.

Anyone going to the pub in Perth to watch it?

We will be lucky if 50 fans travel up.

With 3 different Supporters Club buses going up there will be more than 150 on buses alone!!

More than 50 mate!!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With 3 different Supporters Club buses going up there will be more than 150 on buses alone!!

More than 50 mate!!

We only have the triple decker this weekend -so no doubt there will be 150 on that.........Tulloch and 208 will team up for one triple decker bus each.......so will get 470 goin. (on da buses like)

Edited by ancientsaint

Interesting to see if Lomas sticks with Mannus or not.

Any word on the injuries list for this one? Would be a big loss if Anderson doesn't make it, though Mackay should be back. Was Callum Davidson injured against Hearts too?

I would be keen for Kudus to get a run-out on the right, been so long since we've had a real pacey threat on the wings

Interesting to see if Lomas sticks with Mannus or not.

Any word on the injuries list for this one? Would be a big loss if Anderson doesn't make it, though Mackay should be back. Was Callum Davidson injured against Hearts too?

I would be keen for Kudus to get a run-out on the right, been so long since we've had a real pacey threat on the wings

Mannus will start. I would try Kudos on left with Croft on the right with Sandaza up front.

Surely if you drop the regular goalie, and the stand-in does well, and then you drop him, you then just screw-up both. I'd put my stash on Mannus. Anything else is just bonkers.

Am I allowed to re-raise my "we can't win at home, ever (well almost ever)" theory again yet?

In support of this, I will guarantee we will win at Pittodrie. Probably.

You just can't beat this sort of razor-sharp analysis, can ye?

Edited by Abernethy Saint

Adults - £23

Over 60s, students and 12 to 18 year old - £17 WTF

They can go and ram it.Not Happy at all.We will not be going.Bunch of robbin' barstewards :evil:

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Am not going, solely for this reason.

Will miss my team and day out, however will be there in spirit or to be more exact guinness in my local.

Saving my money for Europe.

Anyone else think that this weekend could be a turning point? Motherwell gub hearts to move further ahead in third, and we win in Aberdeen to go 4th with a game in hand over hearts. Three goal margin in each game would balance the GD column too.

It may be a defeatist stance based on our previous excellent form, but I think Motherwell are better than us, and their consistent positive attacking football makes them the 'best of the rest' by a margin this season.

Push on for 4th, with a clear aim for the following season of bridging the gap to Motherwell.

'mon