#38 - 07/04/12 - Saints 0-0 Inverness CT - SPL

Right then, lets be 'aving you. :D

As Lomas has stated we now have 6 cup finals and given how we have been shafted recently by both refs and the SPL it's time for siege mentality. Nobody likes us, we don't care. The best way to get it right up em is to win EVERY game between now and the seasons end. If we do that then I suspect we will be hearing the champions league music:wink:

Cup Final number 1. ICT. We need to get to McD in numbers, we need to get behind the team from the start, we need to be patient and most of all, we need to be LOUD, very LOUD.

It would be a crying shame if we were to slip up in this one.. With Wright out it could have been problematic but we have the majestic Ando ready to step back up to the plate. Also on the good news front, it looks like Muzz will be back. I would be delighted if Callum Davidson was also back but that one seems to be in the balance.

Up front I cannot see Lomas dropping Sheridan ( I would) so the lad really needs to get his act together. He is due us a decent performance..

So come on you Saints fans lets get mobilised, and lets help the team get the winning run out of the blocks..

We are Perth, nobody likes us, we don't care...:wink:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there....atmosphere like the last home game v Hearts would be good.

I like Sheridan, but have a feeling that he may be dropped to the bench for this one, which is why I have put Riordan to be first goalscorer in the prediction league.

Don't think we can underestimate the importance of this game on the remainder of our season. A convincing win would put us in the right frame of mind heading into the post-split fixtures and a difficult tie against our bogey team of late.

The team have done brilliantly to get into the position we are in. I just pray that the season doesn't end with a whimper and that they can keep their standards up to the levels they have achieved so far

Edited by Edstar101

I'm not going to say this is a must win because it's not but it would make the remainder of the season that little bit easier if we do pick up points. With all of our rivals likely to pick up points as well we really need to get the 3 points to keep us in contention. In honesty, if we get 8 points out of our remaining 6 games we'll have had a pretty damn good season in my eyes (and probably a 5th place finish).

Was it not for the midweek game last week :?:

aye aye captain haddock has his binoculars roond the wrong way so got his dates wrong.either that or he has been on the go go juice.

up the saints and i hope there meager amount of fans don't get in the muirton suite.why ?well they wouldnae let us in there equivalent suite up there last week.that was after a long journey as well.poke mahone ya bass.

cys.

I'll be there for sure, heading up on the train early doors and having a couple of boozy hours before kick off so shall be well up for signing the boys to victory. Was meant to be going to a family bbq with the girlfriend but there's nae danger of me missing this or hopefully any other game till seasons close. Ach well, I'll just have to be in the dog house for a couple of days, didums!:)

I'm gonna say this is must win if we have any kind of aspirations to get in to the Champions League. Anything less and we are seriously up against it. How gutting would it be if we beat United, Well and Hearts but failed because we couldn't beat ICT?

We have possibly a once in a life time chance, If Rangers could qualify for Europe then it wouldn't matter so much, but we have a chance and the players would become legends if they done it.

No mucking about Saints, just get the win.

Anybody hear how we/Derek got on in the closed doors game so that we may have a pointer to the Riordan/Sheridans debate?

Mr Riordans spokesperson seems to have gone quiet!!:laugh:

Deek scored one and set one up in the closed doors game played on Monday at your ground and seemingly put in a good shift according to what i heard, i would hope he gets some match time this weekend to get him ready for the split coming up.

I'm not going to say this is a must win because it's not but it would make the remainder of the season that little bit easier if we do pick up points. With all of our rivals likely to pick up points as well we really need to get the 3 points to keep us in contention. In honesty, if we get 8 points out of our remaining 6 games we'll have had a pretty damn good season in my eyes (and probably a 5th place finish).

Probably is a must win game for you's this weekend, I think Hibs may cause a we upset this weekend and take the 3 points of Motherwell on the Sunday, you get a win on the Saturday and it puts all the pressure on Well to win there game against Hibs, which i dont think they will.