#39 - 21/04/12 - Saints 0-2 Dundee Utd - SPL

bigstu

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, this is our biggest game in lots of years.

Team for Sat

Mannus

McKay Wright McCraken Davidson

Muzza Mooner

Millar

Keatings Sandazza Haber

Agree

Think the 3 up top will give us pace and power and wee Chrissie can support knock downs should we decide to go long quickly.

Keep that wee knaff Riordan away from the team Lomy. My Dads mate has seen him out and says he is a wee ned.

Right, this is our biggest game in lots of years.

Team for Sat

Mannus

McKay Wright McCraken Davidson

Muzza Mooner

Millar

Keatings Sandazza Haber

Agree

Think the 3 up top will give us pace and power and wee Chrissie can support knock downs should we decide to go long quickly.

Keep that wee knaff Riordan away from the team Lomy. My Dads mate has seen him out and says he is a wee ned.

It's amazing what you can come up with by throwing darts at the squad picture

Tell me what changes you'd make son.

Would have Ando in there for a start off, and we will NEVER play a formation like that.

Cant see Haber and Keatings both strating ahead of Cillian either.

Would have Riordan playing in a heartbeat. Yes, he is a total ned (as has been stated in other threads) but, we have signed him and you can't question his ability to score goals

Edited by Edstar101

Your dads mate? I though you were an older gentleman?

He previously said he was in his 60s and his dad's in his 80s, both still go to the games. Super Saint still fancies himself as a bit of a ladies man though, he goes to City chasing "lassies" to quote him. A bit sinister for a man in his 60s, but of course Super Saints is a real persona :roll:

I think someone's been reading the Bob Servant books.

He previously said he was in his 60s and his dad's in his 80s, both still go to the games. Super Saint still fancies himself as a bit of a ladies man though, he goes to City chasing "lassies" to quote him. A bit sinister for a man in his 60s, but of course Super Saints is a real persona :roll:

In his open top MG with his hunting jacket and cravat DING DONG :laugh:

Biggest Premier League game for 14 years?

Mmmm would argue it's our biggest game in the last decade (Premier League game that is). IF we do win this game, I believe it will spur us on to clinch 4th place-by the end of the weekend, we could be 2 points behind a champions league spot... ok I'll stop dreaming :laugh:

I think we should all be dreaming. We have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Hearts fans are dreaming, hell I even heard that Romanov has done some calculations on various outcomes(no joke), Motherwell are dreaming, even Dundee United are dreaming of making the Champions League! Why the hell shouldn't we. We are close to something historic, we are close to earning money, recognition and attracting players that we could only dream of.

If saints make Champions League and even get put out in a glamour against a "European big gun" and parachute straight into Europa League group stages, your talking about the whole process earning our minute club earning anywhere between £3-£6 million pounds.

Let's dream..... We have nothing to lose, let's enjoy the next five games and see what happens!!

My mate is in his sixties and he is married to this lovely Russian lassie who is 47. Still hope for all of us.