#39 - 21/04/12 - Saints 0-2 Dundee Utd - SPL

bigstu

Right, this is our biggest game in lots of years.

Team for Sat

Mannus

McKay Wright McCraken Davidson

Muzza Mooner

Millar

Keatings Sandazza Haber

Agree

Think the 3 up top will give us pace and power and wee Chrissie can support knock downs should we decide to go long quickly.

Keep that wee knaff Riordan away from the team Lomy. My Dads mate has seen him out and says he is a wee ned.

My sisters mate says he is a family man and that your Dads mate talks Colin Nish, and i doubt Mr Lomas will listen to what your dads mate has to say.

And i think you are miles out with that team.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sisters mate says he is a family man and that your Dads mate talks Colin Nish, and i doubt Mr Lomas will listen to what your dads mate has to say.

I think it is fair to say that your...em, sorry, Riordans behaviour has not been exemplary at times over the years, but I am sure he has grown up and realises that, as a family man, he now has responsibilities and that nobody owes him a living.

That realisation will help bring out the best in your....sorry again, his undoubted abilities and we will be lucky enough to benefit from that, even if it is only for a short time :wink:

Riordan is more than capable of playing out wide. I'd prefer his experience in there for such an important game

I would love to see him start tomorrow (and a bonus that it would not be at the expense of one of our regular performers).

I have a feeling he could just be the difference on Saturday

United had a break when Kenneth went off against us. We were controlling the game `til he went off & they have gone on a great run since then.

Why will he not be at United next season ?.The guy is a donkey & I can`t see any half decent team wanting to sign him.

So United scored 5 goals because Kenneth wasn't on the pitch? He's no Pique but he has captained his boyhood idols in Europe, helped them qualify for Europe 3 possibly 4 times in his short career, played for his country and of course he has kissed silver. Not bad given he's apparently the biggest donkey around. And as for not being able to get a team, I'd maybe just wait and see on that front. He'll triple his wages at least and play in Europe's 5th biggest league (depending on certain results in the near future). But at the end of the day, he looks like a scrotum so he'll always get pelters.

So United scored 5 goals because Kenneth wasn't on the pitch? He's no Pique but he has captained his boyhood idols in Europe, helped them qualify for Europe 3 possibly 4 times in his short career, played for his country and of course he has kissed silver. Not bad given he's apparently the biggest donkey around. And as for not being able to get a team, I'd maybe just wait and see on that front. He'll triple his wages at least and play in Europe's 5th biggest league (depending on certain results in the near future). But at the end of the day, he looks like a scrotum so he'll always get pelters.

Yawn

He is one of those players that will always be under-rated by supporters of opposition teams. Like you say though, put his achievements down on paper and he has enjoyed a better career, even to date, than many

Aw Deek you're so funny with your postings!

Id like to see Riordan given a wee run out too, but I also think we need to make sure we dont alienate people like Haber. Kudus and Keatings might be good in the future but they arent at the right level yet and we dont need to give them opportunities at our own expense, altho of course they may need to be on bench.

I heard a rumour a couple of months ago that mirrors this.

Riordan is more than capable of playing out wide. I'd prefer his experience in there for such an important game

In Riordans second spell at Hibs under Yogi he was used as a left midfielder so Yogi could play Stokes and Nish up-front in a 4-4-2 set up, his stats for that season were something like 17 goals and double figures in assists as well, so of course he can play out on the left and the major thing you said and you are right about it, he has the experience in the SPL to play there.

He will cause problems for the Arabs out on the left, good crosses in to the box and of course he likes to cut in and get shots away, being two footed will cause problems for there right back.

And i think you are miles out with that team.

Personally I don't care if you, sorry, Riordan has sex with his own granny if he gets us into the Chapions league. In fact, if he does, he can have sex with my granny - I'll even help dig her up. :D

In Riordans second spell at Hibs under Yogi he was used as a left midfielder so Yogi could play Stokes and Nish up-front in a 4-4-2 set up, his stats for that season were something like 17 goals and double figures in assists as well, so of course he can play out on the left and the major thing you said and you are right about it, he has the experience in the SPL to play there.

He will cause problems for the Arabs out on the left, good crosses in to the box and of course he likes to cut in and get shots away, being two footed will cause problems for there right back.

52 posts & all about Riordan.No bad.You are either him or his number one fan.

I will be going into Ladbrokes to put a bet on Dun Utd victory..........hopefully that will be the kiss of death for them -as i seem to pick shit tips.

Just make sure they get the right team!

Watching the Sporting vs Bilbao game on 5 and Ladbrokes bet in play advert before the game had live odds for Tottenham Hotspur to be winning after 15 mins!

Think Saints have to go for it on Saturday and, assuming Riordan is properly match fit, I'd have him in at left midfield. We often struggle against United's wide players and rather than worry about them maybe Riordan is the perfect player to pin them back down their right hand side.

Would like to see a team along the lines of-

Mannus

MacKay McCracken Wright Maybury (Dont think Davdison will make it)

Millar Moon Adams Compton

Sandaza Riordan

Think this game has perhaps come to early for Muzz too

Ando in for Crackers for me,and Muzz if fit for Adams