#39 - 21/04/12 - Saints 0-2 Dundee Utd - SPL

bigstu

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be wary of bringing Anderson in for this one. He has a tendency to lose the plot against United and given he's been out for a while he will be rusty too. Keep the defence as it is and hope Dave Mackay has something special in his porridge on Saturday morning.

He was many peoples MoM in our last match v Inverness :shock:

http://www.weareperth.co.uk/vforum/showthread.php?t=18057

Edited by Edstar101

There in lies the problem with this discussion. My comments clearly stated I was talking about dreaming of possible outcomes and optimism. Not the idea that we will get put out first round. I couldnt care less about your debt ridden calculations anyway. Just like McLean and Eddie didnt!

Yes but even with your unlikely outcome, you still won't get near the £3m+ you're talking about. The only way that will happen is qualification into the Champions League and the odds on that are even less likely. Optimism is great but you're making figures up.

We really have to let ourselves get excited about CL prospects because the chances are this will NEVER happen again.

Agree, let your hair down folks, this is the reason you have followed saints through thick and thin, cold Tuesday night's ect ect.

If you cant let yourself go and enjoy a home derby with a champions league spot up for grabs then get your head checked. Four stands open so price not an excuse, attendance under 5000 would be very disappointing.

C.O.Y.S

Agree, let your hair down folks, this is the reason you have followed saints through thick and thin, cold Tuesday night's ect ect.

If you cant let yourself go and enjoy a home derby with a champions league spot up for grabs then get your head checked. Four stands open so price not an excuse, attendance under 5000 would be very disappointing.

C.O.Y.S

Bloody freezing at that rescheduled tv game at home v Aberdeen.

Most cold I've ever been at any game anywhere - and we lost in those freak conditions.

At this moment we are above United, hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen, Kilmarnock. Not bad for a wee club.

:)

Looks like kenneth has played his last game for united. He pulled up in training on Monday and is out for a month

They shot two horses on Saturday for less.

United had a break when Kenneth went off against us. We were controlling the game `til he went off & they have gone on a great run since then.

Why will he not be at United next season ?.The guy is a donkey & I can`t see any half decent team wanting to sign him.

United had a break when Kenneth went off against us. We were controlling the game `til he went off & they have gone on a great run since then.

Why will he not be at United next season ?.The guy is a donkey & I can`t see any half decent team wanting to sign him.

Out of contract and knocked back the one on offer to try and make a go of it elsewhere

Is this a Scottish internationalist we are talking about ???

speaking to a few arabs over the last week who aren't that interested in attending the game, mainly because of the kick-off time. Haven't been in Perth this week, are the locals getting excited, is their a buzz about the toun?

Few Arabs I work with are buzzing about this game and see it as the most important game for them this season

The rising importance of each passing game continues as we meet Dundee United for the first post split game.

This will be another family day, and hopefully many other fringe fans will make the effort to come along to what will no doubt be a very exciting game.

Five from Edinburgh that will watch St Js in the home stand for the first time.