Last game of season v rangers. Ticket details

glenrothes saintee

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Canadian flag that went down so well at Ibrox can go up in the east stand next week if the Yank is going to buy the good bits of Rangers from the administrators.

Yes bring it along RM. Loved seeing it at Ibrox when they were having their cringeworthy love in with USA. Strange to spot 'No Thanks To Yanks' Flags at their game against D Utd. :)

Yes bring it along RM. Loved seeing it at Ibrox when they were having their cringeworthy love in with USA. Strange to spot 'No Thanks To Yanks' Flags at their game against D Utd. :)

I cannot bring any Canadians this time but its certainly going up on the back of the stand.

I am sure there would be space for some other messages of support for our team. Even that mob at Dens park have something at the back of one of their stands.

Thanks for the info, I must have totally forgotten that was on the official site. Will be down in Eastbourne from Wed but will be making a speedy trip back north to get to the match and will be bringing my Arab other half with me, they will be shouting for Saints.

Want to cheer the team on & close the season with a win! COYS!!