Saints vs. Raith Rovers 15/08/06

Radford 72

Any thoughts on this game? Anyone actually going?

The main issue for me is whether we stick with (virtually) the same side to give them more game time, or keep the fringe players up to speed with a run out. Will Sheridan and James be "injured" again? Any news on Ruti's knock, looked like ankle ligaments possibly.

Finding it difficult to put a line-up together, hopefully that's a good thing!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there. We really should be trying to win this cup so I believe we should pick our strongest side. Assuming Ruti is out I'd go:

Halliwell

Mensing McManus James

Stevenson Hardie Sheridan Young Stanic

MacDonald Scotland

But I'd go along with playing the Cat in goals, and Jackson up front if Coyle wants to keep them sharp.

I will be there. I got the day off to go to a Funeral :( but should make it up to Perth in time. First night game in a while, so looking forward to it. :D

I missed the East Fife game, so whats it like everyone being in the West stand? I take it its the same for this game?

I was going but now I will listen to it on the radio.Thanks Andy 8)

If you can go to the match you should be going to the match. None of this part-time supporter stuff, it's reduced prices tonight.

Hopefully the Duffster and his staff let me in late, I have a dentist's appointment so I'll miss the start.

Hopefully the Duffster and his staff let me in late, I have a dentist's appointment so I'll miss the start.

Probably worth giving them a call! You know what the club are like!

Anyway, Owen's said he's going to make five or six changes with Ando, Stevo, Dyer, Young and Peaso all likely to start. Jacko would've played but is away on U19 international duty with Ireland.

Looks like Raith will be playing some fringe players too and they are trying to get Neil Janczyk on loan! Nae luck! :lol:

Probably worth giving them a call! You know what the club are like!

Anyway, Owen's said he's going to make five or six changes with Ando, Stevo, Dyer, Young and Peaso all likely to start. Jacko would've played but is away on U19 international duty with Ireland.

Looks like Raith will be playing some fringe players too and they are trying to get Neil Janczyk on loan! Nae luck! :lol:

They might hold the game up for you Dev.

Said on t/text last night Raith were hoping to field a new signing. surlely Saints would not let Scrabble go to them on the day of a big cup game & knock us out of a major compitition.

Line-up likely to be:

Cuthbert

Ando McManus James

Lawrie Stevo Young Sheerin Stanic/dyer

Milne Peaso

:wink::wink:

Strange that he's decided to leave Jason out, assume he has a knock. Glad Kevin James is playing to look after Armand One and glad Andy Lawrie is getting more game time.

Can't believe we're putting midget back in a goal though. :x